Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

5 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

are tickets on sale today - nothing on OS and on lcfcdirect nothing? thought it was this morning at 9am???

Should be. It states 185+ today. 

1 minute ago, Burmesefox said:

Nothing anywhere....

Oh yeah lol I was referring to the post by Bert on page three but just been on the OS and nothing to be seen. I was waiting till this evening when I get home to actually buy tickets, I assume they'll be on sale!?

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

Classic, surprised the site hasn't collapsed with Derby 185+ AND Seville 185+

Seville I notice has clicked over as the 185 can now buy tickets, but no Derby, odd. I've tweeted jim, lets see if he's up lol 

Off the pitch we are 3rd world at times.

2 minutes ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Still looks about the same as it did an hour ago when I bought our first lot of tickets  3 sections yellow and 1 section green - still selling south stand sections, all of east stand sections still to go on sale

Which blocks have we been allocated in the East stand?

3 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

Which blocks have we been allocated in the East stand?

Due to away allocation regulations for the Emirates FA Cup, Leicester City have been allocated 5,500 seats in the East and South East sections of Pride Park Stadium. Supporters should note that East Lower I, H, G and half of F & East Upper J, I, H and half of G are the affected areas in the Hannells East Stand.

27 minutes ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Still looks about the same as it did an hour ago when I bought our first lot of tickets  3 sections yellow and 1 section green - still selling south stand sections, all of east stand sections still to go on sale

guessing p4 then before the east stand goes on sale then

8 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

what about my mate, he's on 1 point for his charity shield ticket lol 

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

Hope so. I'm only on 152 (community Shield and Porto lol) Really want to go to Derby reckon will be a quality atmosphere

here is me thinking i was the lowest with 48! 

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

Hope so. I'm only on 152 (community Shield and Porto lol) Really want to go to Derby reckon will be a quality atmosphere

I have to say i think you maybe fine, i've had a look and even with all the ones pre-allocated to away scheme, plus what's sold this morning, they are still on 1st 3 blocks and 1's green 2 yellow. Allowing for the fact it's at lower points than normal, the website hasn't crashed or put me in a queue once today, so I guess the friday night on TV is having an impact. 

Archived