Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

37 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

There are 17 blocks in total. 8 of those look to have sold out or only have the odd single seat left. 2 are Green and 7 are yet to be made available.

That is my understanding. I will try to upload a screenshot. The above assumes they started selling from the top left and are working their way down to the bottom right in order.

I would imagine that the upper blocks around the corner will be a lot bigger than the lower ones as well- looks like there's plenty left still, but they will take a substantial hit tomorrow!

3 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I would imagine that the upper blocks around the corner will be a lot bigger than the lower ones as well- looks like there's plenty left still, but they will take a substantial hit tomorrow!

That's what I was thinking too, Block B which was still on sale this morning was already a large block. This will easily make Member sales I think.

Guest CityFan 06

Sorry if this is obvious but it doesn't seem to be to me. I probably sound like a new fan or something :D but I just wanted to get this 100% clear.

On the sale dates for supporters, when it says 'Wednesday 25 January - General Sale,' is this only on the condition it does not sell out before then to ST holders and members? Or, do general sale get a specific amount of tickets to buy regardless?

The situation I have you see, is, I would like to go to the match with two friends. One of them has the same priority as me (ST holder), but the other person isn't a season ticket holder, and would rely on general sale. Tricky one.

5 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Sorry if this is obvious but it doesn't seem to be to me. I probably sound like a new fan or something :D but I just wanted to get this 100% clear.

On the sale dates for supporters, when it says 'Wednesday 25 January - General Sale,' is this only on the condition it does not sell out before then to ST holders and members? Or, do general sale get a specific amount of tickets to buy regardless?

The situation I have you see, is, I would like to go to the match with two friends. One of them has the same priority as me (ST holder), but the other person isn't a season ticket holder, and would rely on general sale. Tricky one.

No, they will only go to general sale if there are any left.

You could always post a request to use someones spare reference number!

1 hour ago, CityFan 06 said:

first come first served. no tickets held for anyone. 

16 hours ago, Bert said:

There's gonna be an announcement tomorrow about a football special. 

15 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

Announcing there won't be one. 

EMTrains planning department was sorting all this out last week Papasmurf... I know a few lads who work for them and basically confirmed there will be trains too... it's not like they'd turn down £16(return) x how many thousands get the train will they? They're money grabbing ****ers at the end of the day.

Archived