Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Crisis in the NHS

8 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yep and it's supposedly the tories that can't be trusted to run the NHS :rolleyes:

I understand that John Major actually introduced this but became widespread under the Labour Party.  Many PFI deals tie local authorities into expensive catering, cleaning and maintenance contracts, meaning the total bill to the taxpayer is £229 billion (that was taken from an article in in 2011). In one case, a school was charged £320 for a plug socket, so as well as astronomical interest rates you are tied to the investment companies 'elite' cough cough maintenance team, from an investors perspective the gift that keeps giving. There needs to be names named as this is scandalous and complete incompetence, how the fcuk can the NHS ever get back to black financially. 

On 14/01/2017 at 10:33, Parafox said:

Gov't are now saying GP surgeries should open 12 hrs a day 7 days a week or lose their funding.

There is a definite link between lack of GP access and A&E attendance.

GP's won't be happy

GPs are never happy. The site I visit seems very political so I'm never sure if they've got a point or are just waving their red flags cos it keeps them active.    

Archived