broughtonblue

Seville home

282 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Can't believe I'm dumb enough to pay £95 tomorrow morning for me and my old man to go and watch this.

£150 here! 

6 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

If you can't understand my point then fair enough.

to be honest its the 2nd leg so we could already be 5-0 down by then anyway. I'm just going to hear the music one last time. 

Just checked the sales. Flying off the shelves these tickets aint! My guess is general sale! 

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

I'm a season ticket holder and only got mine this morning.

I can't begin to tell you how sad I am that these players have made purchasing tickets to a knockout Champions League game feel like a massive waste of money. I have purchased and yet I'm not happy about it.

They have ruined what is supposed to be one of the most incredible experiences any of us could wish to have.

****ing duffers

100% in agreement. I am going to Seville away with a ticket in their home end, and the home game...and I was so looking foward to this in Nov time. Now I feel nothing but trepidation.

LCFC is in my blood so I am not going to abstain as they could surprise the hell out of us and I want to be there if it happens.

Edited by coolcol

4 hours ago, coolcol said:

100% in agreement. I am going to Seville away with a ticket in their home end, and the home game...and I was so looking foward to this in Nov time. Now I feel nothing but trepidation.

LCFC is in my blood so I am not going to abstain as they could surprise the hell out of us and I want to be there if it happens.

I'n not going. Not because we are shit but because I'm skint and it's a lot of dough after a bad month financially.

If we do pull of a massive shock I'll be gutted I'm not there but at least will have the QF to go to!

Bloody hell just checked to see when these go on sale and find my deadline was Saturday, how stupid of me.

Hopefully I get 3 tickets first thing.

24 minutes ago, dayday said:

Bloody hell just checked to see when these go on sale and find my deadline was Saturday, how stupid of me.

If you are a ST holder you can still buy them now I think ??

33 minutes ago, dayday said:

Don't worry there are literally thousands.

Anyone know the likelyhood of this getting to general sale?

16th Feb is the date. 9 days away but a lot could sell in that time I suppose

Edited by TK95

15 hours ago, TK95 said:

Given the group stage matches barely sold out, and the above testimonies, I think you'll be fine

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 00:54, TK95 said:

Fill your boots

For my sins I'm going to be trying to buy tomorrow. I need to get 2, preferably together.  Would I be best to use the quick seats option? Whats the difference? I normally just get one and use the choose seats route.

Are there still a lot available, are they in particular areas? They're not on sale to my level so I can't see availability.

2 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

For my sins I'm going to be trying to buy tomorrow. I need to get 2, preferably together.  Would I be best to use the quick seats option? Whats the difference? I normally just get one and use the choose seats route.

Are there still a lot available, are they in particular areas? They're not on sale to my level so I can't see availability.

I'd not worry loads left

No traffic on LCFC Direct by the looks of things.... think i've got a good chance with City Fox, which is good really considering I've been to the 3 home games! 

Silver member,Just got mine loads left.

2 hours ago, burbage12 said:

Silver member,Just got mine loads left.

We talking Green Areas? Or loads of Yellow?

Also was there on option for you to purchase First Floor seating (the 75/85 quid stuff) Taa!

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

We talking Green Areas? Or loads of Yellow?

Also was there on option for you to purchase First Floor seating (the 75/85 quid stuff) Taa!

All green in the family stand. Everywhere else is mainly yellow with a couple of red sections. 

No sales of the First Floor area as these are taken up by UEFA-but many are likely to be returned and offered up a few days before the game. 

Current Ticket availability for the game IMG_0155.thumb.PNG.3f51c49d85ffec1e85a22b8b0ff6bb23.PNG

That is crap....I know it is down to our current crap Premier League form and over inflated home and away pricing and FA Cup matches....but lots of people seemed to have plenty of money when they wanted tickets for the Everton match last season.

3 minutes ago, coolcol said:

That is crap....I know it is down to our current crap Premier League form and over inflated home and away pricing and FA Cup matches....but lots of people seemed to have plenty of money when they wanted tickets for the Everton match last season.

Yeh but they weren't all thais.

Aren't prices in the fifties for members? Can't say I blame people for turning it down

3 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Aren't prices in the fifties for members? Can't say I blame people for turning it down

Yes they are and I say this as a gold member....but some people were paying £300-500 for one single ticket for our last home game v Everton...yet when the glory is not there anymore some fans don't seem to be there aswell ??

10 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Yes they are and I say this as a gold member....but some people were paying £300-500 for one single ticket for our last home game v Everton...yet when the glory is not there anymore some fans don't seem to be there aswell ??

I think most people would say this is still a glory fixture. The Everton game isn't a good comparison - that might have been the most anticipated game any English club has ever had

35 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

I think most people would say this is still a glory fixture. The Everton game isn't a good comparison - that might have been the most anticipated game any English club has ever had

I suppose what I am saying is we could have sold the Everton game twice over...people came from Italy and further afield to watch it. But where are all these fans now for our first EVER time in the last 16 CL game.... we have not sold out for Seville yet...it may even go to general sale !!

I still stand by what I said earlier...when the going gets tough some fans don't get going.

Modern football pricing out fans.

2 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Modern football pricing out fans.

Totally agree with you, as a lot of working class people can't afford it anymore hence one of the factors in the loss in atmosphere in the last 30 years or so. For those people who CAN afford it however, and there seemed to be loads of them towards the latter part of our league winning season, they don't seem to be as interested now that we are going through hard times.