Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2017

Sounds like Vettel might get hauled up in front​ of the FIA by Todt.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=de&sp=nmt4&u=http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/fia-untersucht-vettel-foul-gp-aserbaidschan-2017-3426455.html&usg=ALkJrhge8vBTZY78-zcJWxpy_CR-N5W8jg

It'd be well deserved too. He needs punishing more than the stewards at the event could do. It sends out a terrible image of the sport and driving in general to younger viewers. Given that the FIA are mad on road safety as well, they are obliged to send out a message IMO

• Like 2

11 hours ago, The Bear said:

Sounds like Vettel might get hauled up in front of the FIA by Todt.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=de&sp=nmt4&u=http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/fia-untersucht-vettel-foul-gp-aserbaidschan-2017-3426455.html&usg=ALkJrhge8vBTZY78-zcJWxpy_CR-N5W8jg

It'd be well deserved too. He needs punishing more than the stewards at the event could do. It sends out a terrible image of the sport and driving in general to younger viewers. Given that the FIA are mad on road safety as well, they are obliged to send out a message IMO

So they can discuss Ferrari's future plans.

It's absolutely baffling watching youtube videos on the incident and all you read are people saying Hamilton is a dick (which isn't new, he is marmite afterall) but also in the wrong lol Proven not to be, did exactly the same thing the lap before. Those people would be having a field day if Hamilton ever deliberately drove into somebody.

11 hours ago, Walkers said:

It's absolutely baffling watching youtube videos on the incident and all you read are people saying Hamilton is a dick (which isn't new, he is marmite afterall) but also in the wrong lol Proven not to be, did exactly the same thing the lap before. Those people would be having a field day if Hamilton ever deliberately drove into somebody.

Completely agree According to the data He did exactly the same thing on the same corner every lap under the safety car,

to me vettel hasn't got a leg to stand on 

aye, even as someone who obviously doesn't like Hamilton one bit. It's hard to see what he done wrong, Seb was just being a moody **** . Not even sure who I want to to win it out of the two tbh, I think Vettel's quite funny and charming outside of the cockpit but he's genuinely one of the biggest children when he's out there. Mexico last year & Baku this year, it's amazing this man is a 4 time world champion 

Edited by The Horse's Mouth

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I was amazed with Vettel's reaction after the race. You would have thought someone in Ferrari would have the balls to say to him "look you're in the wrong here, apologise and defuse". 

you can see why though, in his last year of his contract and they clearly don't want to alienate him. With Bottas' seat looking iffy and Hamilton hinting at retirement I think they're definitely worried they could lose him to Merc.

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

you can see why though, in his last year of his contract and they clearly don't want to alienate him. With Bottas' seat looking iffy and Hamilton hinting at retirement I think they're definitely worried they could lose him to Merc.

Well no, they should still be able to tell him "shut up, because if you keep it going it might cost you more" because it's in both of their interests.

57 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

FIA sends Seb Vettel a nice Birthday present today

Disqualified from Azerbaijan results and docked 12 points 

Where has this come from? Can't find anything reliable...

hopefully true though. 

49 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

My understanding is ever since the Prost / Senna issues, the FIA have been reluctant to make decisions that would directly impact on the drivers championship. 

Didn't they completely DQ Schumacher for ramming Villeneuve in 97?

47 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

My understanding is ever since the Prost / Senna issues, the FIA have been reluctant to make decisions that would directly impact on the drivers championship. 

So basically that gives anyone at the top end of the drivers standings free reign to do what they like. Not really a great way to manage a sport.

• Like 1

Alright FT.

For my birthday, a group of friends bought me a hospitality package for two for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.

The day is Friday 14th July, so the practice sessions.

Unfortunately for me, they never asked if I was free that day :rolleyes: as I shall be away on holiday.

So I have to give them away. 

I am selling at the face value it was bought for.

It is £198 per person including all food and drink I believe. Seated in the Brooklands restaurant.

The description is as follows:

"Panoramic trackside views of Brooklands, Luffield and Woodcote from your own balcony. Freshly prepared breakfast, delicious all-day buffet and afternoon tea. Complimentary bar. Silverstone Host & Guest Compère. Large viewing screen. A fantastic place to relax, and enjoy the 2017 British Grand Prix."

If anyone is interested, please message me ASAP.

I'd rather sell them on here than have to resort to one of these stub-hub, viagogo type sites.