Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2017

Just now, Facecloth said:

I know you don't like the guy, but ain't nobody winning the title this year but Hamilton. Vettel is very good, but the Ferrari won't have enough over a season.

most likely, just wanted to mix it up and not be boring. Saying that though, I think we'd all have said the same thing last year that there's no way he wasn't retaining. 

8 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

most likely, just wanted to mix it up and not be boring. Saying that though, I think we'd all have said the same thing last year that there's no way he wasn't retaining. 

Reliability cost him the title last year, as a driver he's streets ahead of Rosberg. So reliability could cost him again. But a straight race Hamilton in a Merc is going to beat Vettel in a Ferrari. Put them in the same car and then we'd have an interesting season.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Reliability cost him the title last year, as a driver he's streets ahead of Rosberg. So reliability could cost him again. But a straight race Hamilton in a Merc is going to beat Vettel in a Ferrari. Put them in the same car and then we'd have an interesting season.

wouldn't say streets ahead of Nico, was certainly the better driver mind, but he's definitely miles ahead of Bottas. Hopefully he continues having those awful starts and Ferrari actually have the strategy right this time out, so we can have at least a bit of a battle come the end of the season.

10 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Just hoping our kid Stroll can finish the race.

It's funny that his name is Stroll, because I imagine he'll be doing a lot of that back to pits after smashing his car up.

Yeah - there's still something fundamentally wrong and for me it's partly a fuel issue.

Whilst refuelling was dangerous and all that it meant there was opportunity to run a car to its limits or stop only once - now it's still about tyres sadly.

It changed the dynamics of F1 massively.

10 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Yeah - there's still something fundamentally wrong and for me it's partly a fuel issue.

Whilst refuelling was dangerous and all that it meant there was opportunity to run a car to its limits or stop only once - now it's still about tyres sadly.

It changed the dynamics of F1 massively.

I have to agree with you, it's been a huge loss to the tactical side and has effected the entertainment. I don't think they will bring it back anytime soon though.

• 2 weeks later...