Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2017

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Really bad news regarding the lad in the F4 race at Donnington.  Can't understand how that section of the track, the steepest section, containing a stationary car on track, wasn't under waved yellows as a minimum.  Awful.

Depends how long he's stopped for surely. If he'd just stopped seconds earlier then there's not much could be done. I think they'd just started waving the yellows, but he wouldn't have seen them.

2 hours ago, iamafox said:

I can't understand why he still has a seat.

Don't think he's any better than Max Chilton.

Chilton finished the first 25 races he started. Might have been in a shit car and finished at the back but he never spun out, never crashed. Clearly there's more about him than there is Palmer.

51 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Chilton finished the first 25 races he started. Might have been in a shit car and finished at the back but he never spun out, never crashed. Clearly there's more about him than there is Palmer.

And you think Chilton would score more points than Palmer if both drove the same car?

1 minute ago, iamafox said:

And you think Chilton would score more points than Palmer if both drove the same car?

Well I think he'd give himself more of a chance by simply staying on the track.

• Like 1

With Palmer i've always noticed come the final lap of Q1 he is always in the bottom 5 whereas Hulkenberg is already comfortably through?? I know China he was unlucky because of a yellow flag but he shouldn't be putting himself in these situations where he needs to get his final lap perfect

7 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Neither does Felipe Nasr

Doesn't Palmer has some additional money related factor to his seat?

His daddy is minted. Runs MSVR , which own Brands hatch , snetterton, donington.

Sauber to use Honda engines next season.