Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
age2710

Wilfred Ndidi

29 minutes ago, N10 said:

Did he score today?

I could not watch the game.

He just won also the award in Belgium for goal of the year.

I just hope Genk negotiated a nice percentage for when he gets sold on

He scored a wonderful goal tonight. Starting to show what all the fuss was about. The signs are very promising. Looks like he could be a real star in the making.

4 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Would it be too far to say he's not that far at all from Kante's quality?

I think Both have excellent ball winning abilities Ect. But the fact that Kantè is so quick means he's more effective because it means he can get about the pitch Ect. But Ndidi is a tank in the air and can shoot;)

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Guy has just strolled into England and smashing it up within weeks. 

He is going to end up at a top top club. You can just tell.

Hopefully if the fans really get behind him he could become a 'fans favourite' (probably already is) and he may adopt Leicester meaning that he may be more likely to stay a couple more seasons. If that makes any sense?

2 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Hopefully if the fans really get behind him he could become a 'fans favourite' (probably already is) and he may adopt Leicester meaning that he may be more likely to stay a couple more seasons. If that makes any sense?

He's my favorite type of player. A midfielder, for one, with composure, a great pass on him and can shoot.

Most exciting signing we've made for some time.

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

I'd say Ndidi is more Vieira than N'Zonzi. N'Zonzi just sits, Ndidi is able to break forward with the ball etc. 

Nah, I've watched Seville a few times this season and NZonzi likes to get forward too. I think Ndidi will be better though. He's got more about him than Nzonzi ever had at that age.

Archived