Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
age2710

Wilfred Ndidi

5 minutes ago, esoog said:

He's a class above. Can stroll into any top league side in the premiership. That's a statement

Woah! Calm your jets man. He really wouldn't just stroll into any top prem side really. I hope we don't build this kid up too much too soon. 

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

Same with Gray,Chilwell and Amartey. Along with Kapustka and Barnes if they are able to make the grade.

For me (probably very early but hey ho...), having seen them all a few times now:

Gray will be excellent

Chilwell will be good.

Amartey will be ok..he'll get better but his top potential will be limited

Kaputska will be ok....same as Amartey

Ndidi will be excellent 

Barnes will be good.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

For me (probably very early but hey ho...), having seen them all a few times now:

Gray will be excellent

Chilwell will be good.

Amartey will be ok..he'll get better but his top potential will be limited

Kaputska will be ok....same as Amartey

Ndidi will be excellent 

Barnes will be good.

I agree. I think Chilwell has the potential to be England's left back for the next 10 years. Our u21s team could be incrediblelol

sold on lol been here 2 mins:schmike: 

Not straight away.
If he keeps developing at the same pace as he did in Genk and does now he will be gone in 18 months.
But for an awfull lot of money

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Don't worry about him loosing it.

The guy is very down to earth

The more he will feel support from the fans the better and more confident he will get

He is just 20 years old since december and can still improve a lot.

Key is that coach and fans keep supporting him

19 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

He's my favorite type of player. A midfielder, for one, with composure, a great pass on him and can shoot.

Most exciting signing we've made for some time.

For me, biggest thing is his hunger, desire and confidence. For a lad of his age to try and take everything by the scruff of the neck is impressive.

He's like the Amartey you get for 5 minutes here or there when he really lets loose and goes for it... I hope he takes notice of N'didi's desire and follows suit for a full 90. Fleeting glimpses isn't enough.

45 minutes ago, N10 said:

Don't worry about him loosing it.

The guy is very down to earth

The more he will feel support from the fans the better and more confident he will get

He is just 20 years old since december and can still improve a lot.

Key is that coach and fans keep supporting him

Who of the ex Genk players developed the quickest? Courtois?

As you say he will leave eventually, and when we signed him Ranieri hinted that he has a pretty large release clause, but like Kante we expect it to be met one day.

9 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Who of the ex Genk players developed the quickest? Courtois?

As you say he will leave eventually, and when we signed him Ranieri hinted that he has a pretty large release clause, but like Kante we expect it to be met one day.

Yeah you can say Courtois developed fastest at Atletico. And Koulibaly at Napoli also developed fast to world class altough he still has to prove it at a world class team. Carrasco of course grew very fast at Monaco and now atletico.

I guess you can put Ndidi next to Courtois. In Genk we already had the feeling that he doesnt need much to adapt to a higher league. And if you can controll many midfields on your own ... . If I were leicester i would try to buy Milinkovic-Savic from Lazio. Great future ahead and an ideal nr 8.

Archived