Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

QPR

Right I know a few are interested in going QPR so I think we should get it sorted, the game is in 3 weeks time the 25th.

At the moment I know Mark, Lee and Ash want to go, Does anyone else.

I think the best way would be on Fox Travel so If we can all arrange a date we can get tickets then we can sit together and go on the same coach.

So who wants to come, don't be shy. The more the merrior.

Right, here's the plan:

Everyone that wants to come I'm going to get the ticket a week on saturday (11th) when I go to get the coach for the Rotherham game. So if you would like to come with us then you'll have to find a way of giving the money to me, or meeting us when I buy them which will probably be at about 10:00 that day as I have to catch the coach.

I won't be able to lend people money and stuff like that so if you can't get the money by them or cant find a way of meeting me or giving me the money then I will be unable to get you tickets with us.

Hopefully we can get a big group together going and we can all sit together on the coach and stadium. It should be a right laugh.

If you want to come and cane pay then I don't have a problem with you coming with us. The more the merrior.

I shall be in London Village by the time you lot are boarding your coach, hehehehe

17433[/snapback]

You'll probably be wasted then when we arrive lol

17456[/snapback]

Fair play to Lisa if she wasted :thumbup:

17493[/snapback]

I like to think of it as.....merry......

Honestly, you'd think I was an an alcky!!

I shall be in London Village by the time you lot are boarding your coach, hehehehe

17433[/snapback]

You'll probably be wasted then when we arrive lol

17456[/snapback]

Fair play to Lisa if she wasted :thumbup:

17493[/snapback]

I like to think of it as.....merry......

Honestly, you'd think I was an an alcky!!

17510[/snapback]

We don't think that! No, really! ;)

Archived