Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winsum

Derby at Home

19 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Not usually one to judge a support by the numbers they can attract but not selling out at home to a local rival when tickets are a tenner is shameful.

I went to Everton and Derby, but this is about as exciting as a punch in the face.

Plus the fact I have got to pay for Sevilla away and at home, I think I might pass and watch on TV like a dirty little plastic slut.

It has only just gone on sale to members with general sale starting tomorrow. A lot of tickets will get shifted in the next few days and as I said before, there will be a lot of people who decide on the day or the day before that they fancy this and buy tickets.

I can also see a lot of people turn up on the night to buy tickets on the door. I am expecting around 25,000 maybe

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 11:43, Russell sprout said:

I know it won't happen,but if it did it would certainly improve the atmosphere,

To derby's credit everyone in that stand seemed involved in the atmosphere,our kop is embarrassing 

That is because they are right beside the away fans. If our Kop was where the family stand is, and L block on the other side, we would have a wall of noise in my opinion.

13 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Can buy since 18:00 today. All STH seats not bought have been opened up for sale. I'd get in before 09:00 tomorrow as members will start buying then

Thanks Krefelder, I wanted to wait til today to buy with member friends so we could sit together... ended up having to go to the store as lcfcdirect was saying I had reached my quota.. and nothing I did would change that.. thanks anyway for taking time to reply.

1 hour ago, coolcol said:

That is because they are right beside the away fans. If our Kop was where the family stand is, and L block on the other side, we would have a wall of noise in my opinion.

I know there's exactly how it should be,but it's not gonna happen because we're such a 'pc' club

2 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

Lots to shift - like most said - quite a lot will disappear tomorrow when it hits general sale but this is the best opportunity for people who don't/can't usually go to get to a game.

Derby Home.png

Can't believe how many seats have become available overnight. We have 7 STH in P and had to relocate. I went in first thing on Monday morning, we wanted to move to SK1 or SK2 but there were only singles available, I ended up having G1 to get seats together. Sods law should have waited and could have had the pick of the ground!

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

The best place to stand is back of SK1 for this.

That's where I got mine for this morning. Fairly surprised I managed to get back row too. Usually when trying to get in SK1 in the past I've had no luck (not high up anyway) so have had to choose a different block.

23 minutes ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Can't believe how many seats have become available overnight. We have 7 STH in P and had to relocate. I went in first thing on Monday morning, we wanted to move to SK1 or SK2 but there were only singles available, I ended up having G1 to get seats together. Sods law should have waited and could have had the pick of the ground!

Won't they swap the tickets?

Official prediction for this game: 

• People don't get organised enough to buy tickets ahead of the day
  • Said people turn up to the ticket office 10 minutes before kick off expecting to buy 5 seats together for their mates
  • Queue is massive and hundreds miss K.O. 
  • The next day an article in the Mercury is run including a quote from a middle aged man calling the situation "an absolute disgrace". 

37 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Official prediction for this game: 

• People don't get organised enough to buy tickets ahead of the day
  • Said people turn up to the ticket office 10 minutes before kick off expecting to buy 5 seats together for their mates
  • Queue is massive and hundreds miss K.O. 
  • The next day an article in the Mercury is run including a quote from a middle aged man calling the situation "an absolute disgrace". 

Would that be the same middle aged man that is a 'massive' leicester 'fan' yet this is his first game in 4 years? :ph34r:

28 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They've still got 1000 to sell for this and it's made general sale. We shifted all 5500 on our top 5 away priority levels and normal season ticket holders hardly got a sniff. 

Their home attendance is going to be about 5,000 higher than ours though- we'll be in no position to take the piss. Granted, it's midweek, but a massive percentage of our STHs didn't bother getting tickets.

Archived