Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

FAO whoever banned me

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

I'm pretty amazed I have never been banned or got a warning point if the touchpaper can be lit that easily.

I said this once and now I've been banned twice in the past year. lol 

Yeah I got banned for 24 hours once for apparently 'making up stories' yet I see millions on wanna be ITK's here saying stuff. There is a 65+ page thread on an 18 million pound guy that we never bought. Surely that's enough to ban everyone who ever commented thinking they knew who it was.

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 22:02, ealingfox said:

I'm pretty amazed I have never been banned or got a warning point if the touchpaper can be lit that easily.

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 13:41, Fox92 said:

Why? Because we disagreed? (I presume the Vardy thread).

Grow up.

This is a forum. What is the point in it if people cannot agree and disagree?

If you're like this on a forum  then I'd hate for you to be actually stood next to me at a game. 

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 13:45, m4DD0gg said:

Yup makes me also lol when you see blatant racist comments from the lefty liberals and not a word is said.

One rule for one, one rule for another.

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 14:01, AKCJ said:

I'm regularly banned from this forum for trivial stuff.

I recently had a few days ban for saying "I'm sick of this foum being miserable". Got 3 days ban and a warning point as well as a lovely message from Mark. " If you're sick of the forum have a break from it instead of moaning about it - easy. "

lol 

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 14:42, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I got banned for a month and not sure why / what post it was for! Would be nice to at least be given an explanation each time if you're going to be banned, especially for that long.

Then some people seem able to post utter drivel continuously and take things personally when anyone doesn't agree with them! Oh well, at least 90% of people on here are half decent.

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:11, Shaneb said:

Yeah I got banned for 24 hours once for apparently 'making up stories' yet I see millions on wanna be ITK's here saying stuff. There is a 65+ page thread on an 18 million pound guy that we never bought. Surely that's enough to ban everyone who ever commented thinking they knew who it was.

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 22:02, ealingfox said:

Well, I am just returning from a 3 day ban for using the word 'bedwetter'

Possibly the most farcical overreaction I have ever been involved with online. Someone is seriously precious and needs to get a bit more exposure to the real world.

Princess

Just now, Lako42 said:

Well, I am just returning from a 3 day ban for using the word 'bedwetter'

Has someone analysed the banning to figure out of Mr Moderator is banning people at the same time each month during that tough "period"

Baiting and accusing fellow members

FoxesTalk actively encourage debate and differing opinions. Baiting and bad mouthing of forum members will not be tolerated and offending content maybe removed.

Majority of 'posting restrictions' relate to this.

Archived