Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Benalouane "Ready to Play"

People do understand that we appointed Ranieri last season and not Colin W7nker, Pardew or Big Sam, he is always going to say he is happy with what he has in public and he is not one for shouting out that his players are all shite and it is all their fault, what is being said to the media and what is being done behind closed doors will be very different

Reminds me of one of these time-travel adventure books in which the hero was searching for the source of Nile or whatever it was and found the only surviving member of the previous expedition in some shack in the middle of the jungle. 

- I can't believe my eyes! We missed you so much Benny! What happened, tell us everything!

- Oh, I was just training with U23 for 18 months... :ph34r:

Edited by Chester Dontlie

6 hours ago, daz*dsb said:

I think that Rudders and Ranieri read those 'choose your own adventure' books to each other every night before bedtime.

"You are struggling in the Premier League and the January Transfer window opens. Turn to page 16 to sign two good players in the CB position or turn to page 71 to sign nobody and bring back Benalouane."

TURN TO PAGE 71

"You chose to bring back Benalouane. You are relegated. - Turn to page 1 to try again". 

That's a blast from the past. Absolutely loved those fighting fantasy books as a kid. 

Wow, just think, we might finally be able to see some of our other forgotten players like, Kaputska, Bakayogo, Futacs, Michael Johnson, Michael Ball, Moreno, Crncic, Lamey, Verna, Adjarevic, Porter, Clemence, Kaebi, Laxzko, Bori, Hellings, Ferreira, Jimmy Neilson, Glombard, Sappleton, Gilbert, Gerrbrand, Canero, Morris, Priet,

Can we find any of these on the books still?!?

Maybe we could re-call Matt Heath and Guy Branston?!? 

Benny had some good cameo appearances, and had the right attitude last year. As back up he is worth keeping.

Huth and Morgan have not been at their best this season, but they have not become crap overnight from being title winners.

Chill boys. We gonna be alright.