Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Arsenal Away Sat 11th March 17:30

I have X2 travel available for this fixture.

Ausden Clark Supporters Travel

Leaves from The Counting house at 14:30hrs.

No stop off so will get you to the ground in time for food and beer.

£30 For both.

(SOLD OUT on the website)

On 24/04/2017 at 07:03, Raj said:

A mate of mine is unable to attend,hence only ONE Adult ticket available at face value. Must be able to collect from Clarendon Park area before Wednesday.

Now sold

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

Anyone have any advice as to where best to park near the stadium. Driving down today. Thanks :D 

Parking near highgate tube station on the A1 is a good option. Certain streets in the area (nearer Muswell Hill) are free to park. You can then get the 43 bus which stops near the ground on Holloway Road, or get the northern line to Angel or Archway and walk from there. 

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

Anyone have any advice as to where best to park near the stadium. Driving down today. Thanks :D 

Highgate tube station has a car park that not many people know about and I send all my mates and relatives there when they need somewhere decent and close to park. I'm assuming it doesn't get too busy on matchdays as it's not directly near Arsenal's ground just a few stops on the tube or a 20-30 min walk.

Archived