Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Millwall Away

1 minute ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

I just don't get it - it's not like they had to buy the ticket weeks ago and weren't sure if they could make it.

Yeah, I mean you're obviously always going to get a few people who sadly suffer emergencies etc, but by and large it's just poor planning if you couldn't work out whether you'd be able to do something in 9-10 days time.

18 minutes ago, Bluedog said:

Last minute.com - client just emailed me looking for a ticket tomorrow - pick up London - anything out there, pls pm me. Thanks very much. 

Not sure the away end at The Den is the best place to broker a business deal mate.

36 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

They only cost £20 though?

Ye these ones were £25 as it's lower tier maybe? It says the price on the ticket I'm not here to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. If your interested I'm going to the game so I could meet you at the ground before?

5 minutes ago, joemadden said:

Ye these ones were £25 as it's lower tier maybe? It says the price on the ticket I'm not here to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. If your interested I'm going to the game so I could meet you at the ground before?

They were £25 for non-STH so maybe that's why?

Archived