Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Millwall Away

2 hours ago, Greenhill fox said:

Spare ticket for tmw face value 

Hi Greenhill fox.

I will take that ticket from you if it is still available?

Just to give you a quick background on me. For a start I will be honest and admit that I am not a Leicester fan but I really want an away ticket tomorrow for a very good reason. Myself and my flatmate have been to every round of the F.A. Cup this season starting at the First Preliminary Qualifying round between Sporting Bengal and Ipswich Wanderers back in June. That game was geographically the closest to where we live and we took the winner of that tie and followed them in the next round and so on all the way through. It was all going so well until Braintree drew Millwall away - which in itself was great! What we didn't bargain on was Millwall then going on to beat Bournemouth in the next round and then Watford..! We are meant to follow the winner in each tie but we just couldn't bring ourselves to go in the home end at Millwall so have slightly changed our own rules and have been in the away end for each game. Unfortunately the tickets for the Leicester game didn't get as far as general sale so I am left with the very real prospect of having to go in the Millwall end..! They are a vile, horrible club and set of fans and I really don't want to do it but we have to keep the run going..!

My flatmate can't go tomorrow as he has to go home for the weekend so it will just be me. Also, just so you know, I am Irish and a Shamrock Rovers fan. They are my one and only so I will be shouting just as loud as anyone else for Leicester..!

If you or anyone else can help me out with a ticket for tomorrow and save me from the cesspit of the Den home end I would be forever grateful! 

Cheers and good luck tomorrow - I really don't ever want to see Millwall again..!

Gary

6 hours ago, Gazhoop said:

Hi Greenhill fox.

Just to give you a quick background on me. For a start I will be honest and admit that I am not a Leicester fan but I really want an away ticket tomorrow for a very good reason. Myself and my flatmate have been to every round of the F.A. Cup this season starting at the First Preliminary Qualifying round between Sporting Bengal and Ipswich Wanderers back in June. That game was geographically the closest to where we live and we took the winner of that tie and followed them in the next round and so on all the way through. It was all going so well until Braintree drew Millwall away - which in itself was great! What we didn't bargain on was Millwall then going on to beat Bournemouth in the next round and then Watford..! We are meant to follow the winner in each tie but we just couldn't bring ourselves to go in the home end at Millwall so have slightly changed our own rules and have been in the away end for each game. Unfortunately the tickets for the Leicester game didn't get as far as general sale so I am left with the very real prospect of having to go in the Millwall end..! They are a vile, horrible club and set of fans and I really don't want to do it but we have to keep the run going..!

My flatmate can't go tomorrow as he has to go home for the weekend so it will just be me. Also, just so you know, I am Irish and a Shamrock Rovers fan. They are my one and only so I will be shouting just as loud as anyone else for Leicester..!

If you or anyone else can help me out with a ticket for tomorrow and save me from the cesspit of the Den home end I would be forever grateful! 

Cheers and good luck tomorrow - I really don't ever want to see Millwall again..!

Gary

Hi mate still available if you want it give me a call 07773717846

9 hours ago, Gazhoop said:

Hi Greenhill fox.

Gary

Wow that's a proper cup journey! Hope you get in man

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 00:31, Gazhoop said:

Hi Greenhill fox.

Gary

So YOU are the bad luck reason we lost yesterday ??...( ps...I am from Armagh)

Archived