Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Millwall Away

6 hours ago, Moody said:

You get to sit anywhere in a block, meaning mates and the more rowdy can get together.

Mob rule again. A bloody disgrace.

Are the tickets being sold on an unreserved seating basis ? No, I thought not.

1 hour ago, Dawko said:

Mob rule again. A bloody disgrace.

Are the tickets being sold on an unreserved seating basis ? No, I thought not.

I thought this was the same for all aways, and has been for ages.... Means anyone who wants to sit together can, those that want to stand can, makes sense surely?

27 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I thought this was the same for all aways, and has been for ages.... Means anyone who wants to sit together can, those that want to stand can, makes sense surely?

I have been to 27 of our last 33 AWAY's and always stood in the place that was allocated on my ticket , some little stains tried to stand in my place at Watford last season , they soon cleared off .... 

stand where your ticket says and everyone gets home safe ! 

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

I heard Jaimal71 practises clapping to uptown funk in the mirror.

Who the **** builds loyalty points in order to sell a Sevilla ticket? What are you actually building them up for?

Cuz it makes him look cool in front of his mates. If he's managed to sell his Sevilla away tickets then that proves what we know. Money talks even at low grade ticket office level.

I may have to scrap Sevilla due to a family funeral. Yet I can't even get my ticket transfered to a friend or family.

Just now, Bayfox said:

Cuz it makes him look cool in front of his mates. If he's managed to sell his Sevilla away tickets then that proves what we know. Money talks even at low grade ticket office level.

I may have to scrap Sevilla due to a family funeral. Yet I can't even get my ticket transfered to a friend or family.

Oh yeah I know the ticket office/ staff can get tickets or bend the rules. I've known a non season ticket holder getting a ticket for them all including Sevilla. If you tell the ticket office you can't go for a medical emergency and stick to it they might transfer your ticket.

Sorry to hear you might miss that one mate.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Oh yeah I know the ticket office/ staff can get tickets or bend the rules. I've known a non season ticket holder getting a ticket for them all including Sevilla. If you tell the ticket office you can't go for a medical emergency and stick to it they might transfer your ticket.

Sorry to hear you might miss that one mate.

I'm praying I don't.  But I've already tried to find out. Apparently my ticket goes to waste. We know that's not gonna happen. But it will go to money. Not someone I know travelling without ticket. 

Because I'm a normally fan who earnt his points the hard way. Not a box holder.

12 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

I have been to 27 of our last 33 AWAY's and always stood in the place that was allocated on my ticket , some little stains tried to stand in my place at Watford last season , they soon cleared off .... 

stand where your ticket says and everyone gets home safe ! 

Let's just be clear here. You're using the threat of violence to make sure you get to go in your allocated space?

52 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

"Everyone gets home safe".

Why wouldn't they get home safe if they did stand in your seat?

I meant if rows of Seats are over crowded accidents happen people go flying 

jesus rioting over a space at a game ... we are Leicester city FFS lol 

lol 

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

How many blocks are left? I would guess they have just taken a massive hit after going on sale to 160+, and plenty will probably go down to the ticket office tomorrow. Any chance of it making it to Monday?

Block 51 has about a third left, the other three blocks in the lower tier still haven't been opened up yet. So there's something like a thousand tickets left.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

This is exactly why every away should be unreserved without any seat number printed on the ticket. Turn up, go where you want and everybody's happy.

If a family or group of friends buy 4 or 5 tickets together so that they can sit together and then when they get to the ground find that there is not 4 or 5 seats together available because the mob want to sit where the mob wants to sit, causing them to all sit apart from each other, they will not be very happy at all.

This is just an excuse for a mob, all on different priorities, to be together and bugger everyone else. 

Archived