Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Millwall Away

1 hour ago, jordanlcfc said:

Anyone know of Any advice on parking near millwall or anywhere in London where i can get a train/tube to the ground? 

If you're going to London Bridge, it's easier to park at East Finchley (couple of quid to park all day)

It's then the Northern Line (via Bank) straight to London Bridge ( quicker than Stanmore to London Bridge)

Then five minutes from London Bridge to South Bermondsey.

10 hours ago, jordanlcfc said:

Anyone know of Any advice on parking near millwall or anywhere in London where i can get a train/tube to the ground? 

Maybe not of much use but I'm parking up at Luton Parkway - just off the M1 next to the airport.  Multistorey carpark for a couple of quid all day and just under £19 return on the train for me and my lad. 

4 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Anyone know if fox travel is still available, sorry at work and can't check on my laptop

I booked on Monday and they said to me "ohh might be tight we'll have to check" and then he come back and said "yes all booked".

51 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

About 900 spares flying around on on twitter. In fact, is anyone going lol

If people are still using games like this as a points building exercise for next season (not that that's what I'm accusing everyone of doing by the way) then fvcking LOL.

Archived