Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Swansea City ( a ) next Sunday

So who do we have that we all agree are walk up starters now?

Kasper

Ndidi

Mahrez

It's hard to get any sort of consistency going when even as supporters we only seem to all agree on 3 players that must start.

Would like to see Chillwell fall into this category as he is only going to get better, and an in form Drinkwater makes it 5.

The rest are all interchangeable, hence the first 2 pages of the match thread tomorrow will be fall of FFS why is.... playing, and this is shit, Claudio out etc.

Sunday is a huge game and the senior pros if selected Huth, Morgan, Albrighton, Drinkwater, King and Vardy need to step up to the fight.

We need to scrap and close down early, nick an early goal and then we can take home the points.

I can't see Hull or Palace getting anything this weekend(famous last words) So if we can get the three points we can open a little gap and breath easy again for a week.

Be interesting to see what the talks between Ranieri, Mahrez and Vardy bring to this game.

Definitely a start for each and a go out and prove what we spoke about.

I agree with the comments there won't be a team like wednesday night.

I think the 4-2-3-1 formation could still be favoured. 

And with no Slimani, that will make it even easier for Vardy to start.

During the meeting, Mahrez may have even made a preference for playing in his Algeria role, that could affect the line up, but if not.

Kasper

Simpson Morgan Huth Chilwell

Amartey Ndidi

Mahrez       King      Gray

Vardy

Freak, if Morgan and Huth can't play with the protection of Amartey and Ndidi, then they should be divorced. 

King over Drinkwater for me because of his midweek showing and he's home in Wales, should gee him up. 

7 hours ago, oxtonfox said:

For me I thik Claudio will go 

Schmiechel

Simmo  -  Huth -  Morgan - Chilwell

Mahrez - Ndidi - Drinky - Gray 

Slimani - Vardy 

I dont think he'll pick Benny but he could do instead of Huth 

I think he may try Chilwell not Fuchs but he may be cautious about the Gray Chilwell axis being weak/inexperienced defensively

Amartey did OK on Wenesday but given his African Nations exploits I dont think Claudio would risk him 

I dont think Slim is 100% but we need to have a bit of physical presence for our long ball get outs 

Subs: RonRob, Amartey, King, Mendy, Benny, Albrighton, Okazaki maybe not the Moose this time

Agree with the above. Potentially drop vards for Mark and switch him with mahrez

There are apparently doubts about Vardy, Simpson and Slimani that I certainly didn't know about. Just goes to show though like on Wednesday, we're not always aware of the full facts when Ranieri puts a particular team out. It's not always good either to give the reasons why a certain team is picked just to appease supporters.

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 12:49, Gazza M said:

Team for me based on confidence and momentum:

Kasper

Amartey

Huth

Bennalouane

Chilwell

Gray

Ndidi

King

Albrighton

Musa

Slimani

Subs: Zieler, Morgan, Fuchs, Drinkwater, Marhez, Kapustka, Vardy

I see many on here wanting to revert back to the tried and failed this season in some posts. I believe we must give many of the players who tasted victory on Wednesday a reward, even though it was only Derby. Winning is a habit and many have forgotten that habit. We need to send out a message to Vardy and co, that they aren't invincible and the club carries on. Unfortunately good old dilly ding dilly dong is too blind in faith to see. I Hope I am wrong and we can celebrate a win, but still worried with Claudio.

3 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

I see many on here wanting to revert back to the tried and failed this season in some posts. I believe we must give many of the players who tasted victory on Wednesday a reward, even though it was only Derby. Winning is a habit and many have forgotten that habit. We need to send out a message to Vardy and co, that they aren't invincible and the club carries on. Unfortunately good old dilly ding dilly dong is too blind in faith to see. I Hope I am wrong and we can celebrate a win, but still worried with Claudio.

Totally agree with you mate, the players who won in midweek have the bit between the teeth, most (bar 2 or 3) should start the game to see if we can break the horrid losing mentality adopted by the regular crew. 

Just watching the recorded Derby game again, Kapustka is a very tidy player, I sincerely hope CR gives him more opportunities because we desperately need midfielders who know how to pass and read the game well. He's miles better than the current DD. 

1 minute ago, Claridge said:

They beat derbys second team.glad they did but they struggled first half 

A lot of those players haven't had decent match time individually or as a unit, I think they got got their shlt together pretty quickly considering. 

I'd like this,

Kasper

Simpson

Amartey

Benny

Chilwell

Ndidi

Mendy

Mahrez

Drinky

Gray

Vardy/Musa/Slim

What we'll get

Kasper

Simpson

Huth

Morgan

Fuchs

Mahrez

Ndidi

Drinky

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

...and we'll get beat if we play that team again.

Archived