Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Swansea City ( a ) next Sunday

Chillwell and Benny have to start. I'm a fan of Fuchs but him and Huth have been a car crash recently. Morgan has been pretty ropey too but he's the captain's I can't see him being dropped.

Think Vardy should be benched as well, Slimani up top or even give Ulloa thenod and let him prove his worth...

Ndidi is our Obi Wan Kenobi - he's our only hope!

I can't see Claudio starting many of the players who completed 120 minutes on Wednesday, if any of them.

We all want Gray to start but he may have to be content with being a supersub tomorrow.

Fuchs, who has been disappointing, is at least fresh and we know he's capable of being a quality performer.

It's too soon for Benny in my opinion. Maybe the next league game after Millwall.

I'd be a bit worried about starting some of the standout performers from Wednesday, just in terms of their energy levels. They might start brightly but the game would belong to Swansea in the final half an hour. Our left-hand side especially would be exploited time and again.

Unless we make a triple substitution and bring on Albrighton, Morgan/Huth and Fuchs, which could be the answer I suppose. But it would involve not bringing a fresh striker on all game.

18 minutes ago, maddog said:

Wow. 

I'd forgotten how class we were last season. 

Kante will surely become the best player who ever played for Leicester City.

I think to meself that why don't the players watch stuff like this to remind themselves of the qualities they possess,

then think they probably Carnt be arsed,

as a fan it gets me up for it,just hope the players can be up for it themselves 

It makes me laugh how every thinks ndidi is the only player that's gonner save us lol he's scored a good goal against derby let's be honest we should be winning that easily 3/4-0 and plus if vardy mahrez Drinkwater kasper and slimani play too there full ability ndidi I think will look average if not less than

29 minutes ago, maddog said:

Wow. 

Yeah 100% also looking back at that shows how much space the opposition was giving Vardy, he hasn't been anywhere this season without seemingly carrying a opposing defender on his back 

5 minutes ago, Jay123 said:

It makes me laugh how every thinks ndidi is the only player that's gonner save us lol he's scored a good goal against derby let's be honest we should be winning that easily 3/4-0 and plus if vardy mahrez Drinkwater kasper and slimani play too there full ability ndidi I think will look average if not less than

Think the joke here is that you think Ndidi is an average player 

34 minutes ago, maddog said:

Wow. 

He is the best player I ever saw in a Leicester shirt and that goes back a good 25 years now. But he is no legend, the legends are players like king, vardy, kasper and drinkwater... those that didn't just leave after one season and our best season too! 

5 minutes ago, Jay123 said:

we will see how good he really is soon enough. I may be wrong but when a player first signs he will try his hardest when that wears off that's when you see how good they are 

He showed plenty of passion when he scored the goal. Exactly what we wanted to see after scoring in extra time against a local rival in the cup.

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Beat me to it. If he's not in the squad at all that's poor imo.

Yeah, with how's he's worded it you can't really work out if he's in the squad or not.

The picture with the tweet shows how frustrated he is, with Ulloa aswell I bet the feeling around the dressing room is shite

Archived