Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Millwall away pre-match (FA Cup)

10 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

no Slimani as he has yet another groin problem 

What the **** does he keep doing to his groin and why haven't we fixed him yet lol 

Last season if someone broke their neck we'd have them fixed for the next league game.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

What the **** does he keep doing to his groin and why haven't we fixed him yet lol 

Last season if someone broke their neck we'd have them fixed for the next league game.

I get the impression Slimani isn't an easy player to manage. I might be being harsh put I wonder if there's no real urgency from him to become properly fit. He'll want out after this season anyway regardless of where we finish.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I get the impression Slimani isn't an easy player to manage. I might be being harsh put I wonder if there's no real urgency from him to become properly fit. He'll want out after this season anyway regardless of where we finish.

Harsh! I see it the other way in that he's so desperate to help the team out he doesn't want a month out so plays through the pain I've never see him ask to come off.

14 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Nice little positive press conference that 

no Ulloa as he is still injured

no Slimani as he has yet another groin problem 

wants to give a 'opportunity' to the players who faced Derby 

We are underdogs to a team who are 6th in League one 

We will do our best but goal is Premier League 

I bet Ulloa isn't actually injured. He's done at this club as long as Ranieri is here. Ulloa won't play another minute due the deadline day shenanigans he pulled.

54 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

The premier league champions are underdogs to league one milwall?

Does he even hear what he's saying half the time? There's a bloody big problem if that's the case Claudio.

Ahmed Musa cost more than their last 10 squads combined.

Premier League champions claiming to be underdogs against a team 6th in League One. Embarrassing.

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

I bet Ulloa isn't actually injured. He's done at this club as long as Ranieri is here. Ulloa won't play another minute due the deadline day shenanigans he pulled.

Didn't Claudio say all was good with Ulloa, he's professional and will play again the other day :ulloa:

He'll play again I reckon, with Slimani injured and Vardy useless.

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Quite possibly, apparently Ulloa 'felt something' in training and didn't complete the session 

Even if we stay up Ranieri should go. I don't want to go into August and Ranieri saying yet again 40 points is our target. It will be our 4th season back in the PL. Mark Hughes don't start the sesson saying Stoke are aiming for 40 points.  He says top half finish. 

Underdogs against Millwall ffs lol

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Even if we stay up Ranieri should go. I don't want to go into August and Ranieri saying yet again 40 points is our target. It will be our 4th season back in the PL. Mark Hughes don't start the sesson saying Stoke are aiming for 40 points.  He says top half finish. 

Underdogs against Millwall ffs lol

He' ll probably say 40 points is the target if we get relegated,The owners are too loyal,anyone else in the league and he'd be gone,definatly not the man to get us out of the championship.

6 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Good kidology by Ranners

Top man. :D

Yes that way if we get beat he will say..."Well it was normal, this is ok, Millwall is favourite and they win. We play well, we defend strong but then we make wrong decision and pass backward to Millwall player and they shoot and score. We shoot in second half and go close.... to corner flag and no luck. We strong, we stick together, we fight for next match in Champions League and maybe miracle can happen..."

Just now, oxtonfox said:

Yes that way if we get beat he will say..."Well it was normal, this is ok, Millwall is favourite and they win. We play well, we defend strong but then we make wrong decision and pass backward to Millwall player and they shoot and score. We shoot in second half and go close.... to corner flag and no luck. We strong, we stick together, we fight for next match in Champions League and maybe miracle can happen..."

You see balance to the discussion

Pearson would probably throttle the reporter and tell him to fvck off and die but I suppose we might show a bit more fight in the team

apparently  :D

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

The premier league champions are underdogs to league one milwall?

Does he even hear what he's saying half the time? There's a bloody big problem if that's the case Claudio.

So second favourite's a damn sight better odds than we started with last season.

If we lose tomorrow with another shambolic, witheringly bad, gutless performance and leave the pitch shrugging shoulders and shaking heads it to the younger lads like Gray and Chilwell again to conjure up the magic I will tear up my season ticket and not bother attending this season.

I have the shred of hope that the FA Cup team led, I expect,  by King and co. will be trying despite their relatively limited abilities. For me that makes it a close call as to who should be favourites given Millwall's home advantage. I hope Waselewski and Benalouane keep their cool because if it starts to go against us I can see elbows and sendings off just like the defeat there in the 90s. 

37 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Hahaha! Probably not far off at all. Not enough use of the word "fight" though

10 minutes ago, Royston. said:

ranieri is right. arent we the worst team across the leagues right now?

You are right I saw a link that showed us in 92nd position in the top 4 leagues in 2017 !

We were the only team with 0 in the "FOR" column with a miserable 1 point from 6 league games played. Just above us were the mighty Aston Villa, Leyton Orient and then Coventry City all with 1 point but crucially they had better goal difference and all had found the back of the net this year :-). Even Crystal Palace were above us but remain in the bottom six.

This shows how bad we have been. What a good poster to stick on the dressing room wall just in case they had not noticed

Just now, Koke said:

It's sad to see a lot of people are losing respect for Ranieri but he's not exactly helping himself. 

A lot of people lost respect for NP when we went through that dodgy 2/3 of a season 2 years ago and ended up eating humble pie at the end of it (me included in fairness as I was at the Hull 0-0 home game where it felt like we were gone). I just genuinely hope the same happens this season

that season taught me not to write managers off and give them my support to the hilt until they are sacked or leave

Ranieri but more realistically and broadly Leicester City FC deserve my support whatever happens. Just hope that "whatever" is LCFC players actually giving a shit for the rest of the season. We can but hope 

Archived