Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Millwall away pre-match (FA Cup)

4 minutes ago, Ricey said:

If he changes all 11, does that mean we have to endure Huth, Fuchs etc for Sevilla?

to be honest i can imagine our game plan for sevilla will suit huth, morgan, fuchs & simpson. i assume we will play like we did against man city with bodies behind the ball.

52 minutes ago, sylofox said:

He perhaps thought after the talks the old gaurd would step it up for Swansea. But as usual they let him down. I think that's why he come out saying he would make changes and admitted he had shown to much faith.

I hope he turns it round. Ok some of it maybe of his own doing. But the players should show him more respect over the changes we have been told he's made. He gave that squad the season of there lives. Why would you repay him the way some seem to be doing.

I despise this line and not just for spelling mistake :P

It implies that everything last season was down to him. Fair enough if you genuinely believe that and it certainly explains why people would seemingly follow this man into a volcano. I just don't but into it myself at all.

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

If he changes all 11, does that mean we have to endure Huth, Fuchs etc for Sevilla?

Yes.

Mike McCarthy made a good point last night. Ranieri refuses to answer questions about Sevilla and keep saying he doesn't think about Sevilla until after Millwall, but he's making all these changes with Sevilla in mind so he is obviously thinking and preparing for Sevilla. As he did against Chelsea and United away prior to the midweek CL games.

Stat time 

Millwall have progressed from their last two FA Cup ties v Leicester (round five in 1984-85 and round three in 1990-91), after losing the first two.

Leicester have won their last two games with Millwall (in the Championship in 2013-14), after losing each of the previous four.

Millwall last played in round five in 2012-13, beating non-league Luton on their way to the semi-final that season.

The Foxes last progressed beyond the fifth round in 2011-12, losing to eventual winners Chelsea in the sixth round.

The Lions have kept clean sheets in three of their four FA Cup games this season, conceding twice to Braintree Town in the second round.

Jamie Vardy scored twice the last time he played Millwall, as Leicester beat them 3-0 in November 2013.

Leicester have won 11 competitive games in 2016-17 so far; over half of which have come in cup competitions (five in Premier League, four in Champions League, two in FA Cup).

The Foxes have lost five of their six games this season directly before a Champions League fixture (D1).

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

I despise this line and not just for spelling mistake :P

It implies that everything last season was down to him. Fair enough if you genuinely believe that and it certainly explains why people would seemingly follow this man into a volcano. I just don't but into it myself at all.

I suppose you despise this spelling mistake.

47 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

#savethestatuesforseville

It's a shame that no matter how well whoever deputises for these two plays they still stand no chance of a starting place against Sevilla! 

8 minutes ago, lee7 said:

It's a shame that no matter how well whoever deputises for these two plays they still stand no chance of a starting place against Sevilla! 

Based on what Claudio said after the Swansea game I'd imagine they have a great chance of starting in Sevilla if we make a clean sheet at Millwall and they perform well enough.

1 hour ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Morgan, Huth, Slimani, Kasper and Ulloa haven't traveled 

38 minutes ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

My work colleague was just at St Pancras and said Slimani didn't get off the train.

possibly missed him.

I love how the first statement was written like an LCFC employee with full confidence... then the second was just heard it from a mate lol (not criticising by the way I've been doing the same with simpson not travelling but have made a point of saying "because his instagram shows he hasn't been training ;) ) 

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I love how the first statement was written like an LCFC employee with full confidence... then the second was just heard it from a mate lol (not criticising by the way I've been doing the same with simpson not travelling but have made a point of saying "because his instagram shows he hasn't been training ;) ) 

I am certainly no employee just know Slimani didn't get off the train with the rest of the squad.

My work colleague sells signed memorabilia as a side line and he showed me all the pictures he was getting signed today Slimani being one of them, so he was a little disappointed when he didn't see him.

Archived