Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Millwall away pre-match (FA Cup)

1 hour ago, maddog said:

Based on what Claudio said after the Swansea game I'd imagine they have a great chance of starting in Sevilla if we make a clean sheet at Millwall and they perform well enough.

He said similar before the Derby game 'this is their chance to impress me' etc etc & to be fair the majority of the team played well enough to stake a claim for a starting place yet come Swansea he rolled out the usual 11.

Don't get me wrong I hope your right but I just can't see it. 

If there is ever going to be an example of a club, and a manager, not taking the FA cup seriously, it will be LCFC tomorrow against Millwall.

If I read again on FT about clubs not taking the competition seriously, I shall yell HYPOCRISY from the rooftops.

I even heard that the bookies might be making the League 1 outfit, favorites?

Zieler 

Simpson Amartey Morgan or bellaounae Chilwell 

Ndidi  mendy

Kapuska 

Gray               Musa

Vardy ( since slimani and ulloa are unfit ) 

Subs    Mahrez  king  and DD 

Am perturbed by this comment by Ranieri in the Telegraph on making 10 (predicted) changes for Millwall:

"If we win it will be seen as OK – if we lose the manager made a mistake. I prefer to take my responsibility. I want to protect my first team every time.”

So despite his admission that things have to change, he still sees the ones that have failed recently as the first team? 

3 hours ago, Koke said:

Yes.

Mike McCarthy made a good point last night. Ranieri refuses to answer questions about Sevilla and keep saying he doesn't think about Sevilla until after Millwall, but he's making all these changes with Sevilla in mind so he is obviously thinking and preparing for Sevilla. As he did against Chelsea and United away prior to the midweek CL games.

Sevilla and the champions league is the only thing, I think that is keeping him in a job. I don't care who we play tomorrow, no excuses, win or go, Claudio. Please.

We'll win this 2-1 I think but it will be a battle.

We'll go 1-0 down and turn it around like the Everton tie.

If there's something to hold onto then its the Fa Cup and the fact we've come back from 1-0 down and 2-1 down both away from home to remain in the competition so far.

Guest CityFan 06

With Sevilla (a) in mind on Wednesday, this'd be my team to face Millwall:

Schmeichel

Amartey Wague Benalouane Fuchs

Mendy King 

Kapustka Okazaki Gray

Musa

17 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

With Sevilla (a) in mind on Wednesday, this'd be my team to face Millwall:

Schmeichel

Amartey Wague Benalouane Fuchs

Mendy King 

Kapustka Okazaki Gray

Musa

I think you're close but he will play chillers and use Fuchs experience Wednesday (not commenting if correct ) 

also think wasyl ahead of benny 

oh and I don't think kasper is in London at all!

On 16/02/2017 at 13:43, TheUltimateWinner said:

The premier league champions are underdogs to league one milwall?

Does he even hear what he's saying half the time? There's a bloody big problem if that's the case Claudio.

Because of course he never said last season we were aiming for 40 points even when top at Christmas...

5 hours ago, Koke said:

If we draw this btw the Liverpool game, which is on Monday night 27th February, will be moved to Saturday 25th February 12.30 KO.

Pls draw

1 hour ago, foxes21 said:

id save king for sevilla tbh. in a packed defence, he reads the game well and id rather play experience over youth for that game (ndidi)

Whats wrong with playing twice in 5 days. Andy King should be fit enough to do that surely - he never played against Swansea. I hope we also don't save Ndidi for Seville to be honest as he is currently one of our few decent players. Given the way Millwall play I don't think Kaputska should start but I guess he will anyway. If we need one thing to happen it will be a couple of beefy challenges by Was and Mendy that hopefully rubs off on the rest of the team

Archived