Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Millwall away pre-match (FA Cup)

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Schmeichel

Amartey Bennalouane Morgan Chilwell

Mahrez Ndidi Drinkwater Gray

Vardy Slimani

Drinkwater? Vardy? Mate they should not play another game this season. Both have been beyond woeful and have had far too many chances to improve. Let them rot in the reserves

2 hours ago, Koke said:

Did anyone even notice Amartey when he came on v Swansea? He must have been on for about 20 minutes. 

No, he's overrated as is Mendy and Drinkwater and Slimani and Mahrez and Vardy and Morgan and Musa and Chilwell.

Wasilewski for Captain, he'll sort them out.

Got a refereeing dream team for this one!

Pawson as ref with the one and only Gavin Ward as fourth official!!!

In all seriousness, hope he has a good game, Moss proved yesterday that after a game of controversy you can bounce back and have a good performance.

I know in the moment us fans and especially me get incredibly heated at poor decisions, but it is a tough job to do on the day (there's still a lot of issues with no accountability but that isn't the referees fault) and hope he has a good game.

Resting 10 players clearly didn't work against Derby. One of the only players to have played in both, Gray, evidently benefited from the confidence boost as he was superb again yesterday.

Pick the strongest team. The team he thinks we will move forward with. We are in desperate need of a confidence boost. We are in a desperate need of a goal! Playing against a League One side is our best chance any time soon to grab that.

Win the game, ideally bringing off the key players in the second half and take that momentum to Seville.

6 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Resting 10 players clearly didn't work against Derby. One of the only players to have played in both, Gray, evidently benefited from the confidence boost as he was superb again yesterday.

Pick the strongest team. The team he thinks we will move forward with. We are in desperate need of a confidence boost. We are in a desperate need of a goal! Playing against a League One side is our best chance any time soon to grab that.

Win the game, ideally bringing off the key players in the second half and take that momentum to Seville.

Strongest side possible makes sense, at the moment that includes a fair few changes to the side that played Swansea in fairness 

but i know what you are saying generally Ricey

In some ways with Sevilla around the corner - This is the hardest line up of the season - Do you go for your best team, or send out the reserves and save the best team for Wednesday. Then theres the question of who your best team is as even the don has conceded he needs to make changes. Personally, i would go for the strongest team in both games - resting players for Derby made no difference to yesterdays performance so lets not bother right now, as we need to find a better balnance and consistency.

It will be interesting to see what happens in training but i think we can all agree that the defence needs to change. In the middle we need to find a partnership that works, as huth and morgan isn't right now. We have Benny who did well against Derby reserves but i'd also be keen to see Amartey at Cb. Personally i'd drop Huth to the bench and would bring in both amartey and Benny for a back 3. That then allows Albrighton to be RWB and Chilly to be LWB.

In the middle i would have Ndidi and mendy as holding midfielders with king in there too as the more attacking midfielder. 

Upfront, I'd go Slim and Gray.

GK - Kaspar

LWB - Chilwell

CB - Benny

CB - Morgan

CB - Amartey

RWB - Albrighton

CM - Mendy

CM - Ndidi

CM - King

ST - Slimani

ST - Gray

Bench

Zieler

Huth

Drinkwater

Kapustka

Musa

Okazaki

Vardy

19 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Don't understand why people want Shinji as started. He brings absolutely nothing atm and spends most of his time rolling on the floor.

He'd probably get destroyed by Millwall's team as well. However, I'd give him a run out against a league 1 side, he might actually get a goal. 

I'd like to see something like

Schmiechel

albrighton amartey huth benaluane chillwell

mahrez      ndidi       gray

vardy 

slimani 

Maybe swap gray and vardy 

2 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I'd like to see something like

Schmiechel

albrighton amartey huth benaluane chillwell

mahrez      ndidi       gray

vardy 

slimani 

Maybe swap gray and vardy 

Play Musa or even Ulloa if fit. Or both. Musa has not really been given a chance to be fsir

Need to be strong because Millwall will be all over us. Benny will probably get bullied by Morrison but we can't keep picking Huth and Morgan.

Kasper

Wague

Amartey

Benny

Chilwell

King

Mendy

Ndidi

Mahrez

Slimani

Gray

Slimani is a player who can play upfront on his own, let Mendy be the holding player and allow King and Ndidi to get forward. Defence is still shit, Wague/Amartey can be the other way around.

You'd probably have Millwall as favourites. We play our usual players they are so short of confidence and if we the rest they have no motivation whatsoever because they know they won't get picked anyway.

Archived