Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Ulloa

7 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Not our results as we slipped closer and closer to the bottom 3?  I'm gutted to see him go but you're being ridiculous if you think everything was hunky dory until Ulloa spoke up for not being given a sniff in an underperforming team while other players got to play regardless of their form.  I wasn't calling for his head but there's been fair reason to be concerned for a long time.

I think it's only right to let you know that it really grates to see a man who chose to start supporting Leicester when we were the fashionable plucky title challengers airing his disdain for the club at this emotionally conflicting juncture. If you're struggling to get your head around the club trying to avoid relegation then you were never really a true fan, just another bandwagon jumper and you might as well jump back off.  Otherwise yes it's upsetting but get behind the club fgs.

You know what I meant. I was talking about first signs of players dissent that I have detected. I was heartbroken and tried to make sense of the sacking decision. I was writing and looking for answers that make sense. I was not talking about the team bad results which we all know obviously. You twisted my post and used it as pretext to ridicule my posts as usual. Your posts toward me have always been insulting and unpleasant (pls ignore me ffs). You always use your historical fandom legitimacy to be on the top side of the discussion when you don't even grasp what the discussion is about. Being a long-time Leicester fan does not make you necessarily smart and your use of words like 'you're ridiculous' reveals clearly your post motives. Trying to display concern and toughness in front of fellow Leicester fans by insulting new posters and fans who are more sincere and truthful in their feelings than you is a very cowardly act. Who do you think you are to dictate to others what they should think?

Will still be a useful player to us, as he is the only player in the team who can win a headers and flick ons, and probably holds it up better than anyone else too.

I think Slimani is a much more dangerous goal threat, but Ulloa has a way of taking the pressure of us, by dealing with our hoofs a lot better than anyone else.

Surprised we didn't see him tonight for the last 10 minutes, but I think Vardy was working so well and always a threat on the counter.

Slimani if we need a goal. Ulloa if we need to defend a lead. 

Leo has always seemed like a good, reliable character to have around the club. If reports are true that Ranier told him he would be playing in a Champions League game only to pull him 2hrs before kick-off it provides the context to his frustrations. Leo is a good finisher, holds the ball up well and is useful in defending in his own box when we are trying to hold on to a lead in the last 10 minutes. I say keep him.

I was ready to be heartened by the crowd giving him a warm reception, but then I noticed he was wearing gloves.

Gloves.  Big bloke like that wearing gloves.

One step up from a ponytail or a snood.

Blummin gloves...

Do find it strange he suddenly appears again.

Obviously I know players get injury and come back from injurys but I just feel Claudio put him on the naughty step, hung him out to dry but not he's straight on the bench. Could be reading to much into it and looking for things but hey, just my view.

Even though his behaviour has been terrible, calling Ranieri a liar and saying he won't play for us, I still have a soft spot for him. We've got a lot of games in a short space of time & Ulloa will definitely be needed, especially when teams don't allow Vardy any space to run into. 

20 hours ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Hes a good option to have,What he did was wrong but we've all seen how frustrating Ranieri could be this season.

the problem is CR likes to "isolate" people & players..

he might be the jeckle & hyde which we know little of.. like he must have pre-conceived notions that Ulloa should never be in the squad or bench, or that gray should only have the last 10 min... Or that psychologists are never good for football teams.

CR did it his way.,.  now he's on the highway

I feel for Ulloa and anyone calling for us to get rid just needs to think. Leading scorer first season, patient second and stepped up when Vardy was suspended - and then Claudio, I assume, was like thanks very much oh btw meet Islam. He's sat on the bench, when selected, watching us get beat week in and out - did well before Xmas when he came on. Clearly he has been badly advised - he just wants to be involved 

• 1 month later...

Archived