Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Champions League 16/17

Just now, maddog said:

On the one hand I think we are gonna get a better first leg result than Arsenal and Barcelona based on this.

On the other hand I'm concerned we might lose 10-0.

What's the record champions league loss lol

8-0

2 minutes ago, maddog said:

On the one hand I think we are gonna get a better first leg result than Arsenal and Barcelona based on this.

On the other hand I'm concerned we might lose 10-0.

What's the record champions league loss lol

The largest margin of victory in the current Champions League format is 10–0:

The largest margin of victory in the knockout stage in the current Champions League format is 7–0:

The following teams won a single match by ten goals or more in the preliminary rounds of the European Cup :

•  

Sitters getting missed all over the shop in the Real game. Three of what Ashley calls a dirty cut back have been blazed over, couple by Ronaldo, one by Mertens.

Ronaldo actually beat the offside trap earlier and proceeded to put it in row Z, then looked to the lino and seemed to complain that he wasn't flagged off. lol

We've got to be ruthless with our chances if we get any.

Ozil had a 1 on 1 first half could have tucked it away for a 2-1 lead and Bayern wouldn't have been quite so attacking in the second period, MIGHT have been a completely different game.

So if you're reading this Jamie Vardy don't miss a chance if you get one yeah.

1 minute ago, maddog said:

We've got to be ruthless with our chances if we get any.

Ozil had a 1 on 1 first half could have tucked it away for a 2-1 lead and Bayern wouldn't have been quite so attacking in the second period, MIGHT have been a completely different game.

So if you're reading this Jamie Vardy don't miss a chance if you get one yeah.

He'll have to make an attacking movement first... 

Literally, what is the point and purpose to Arsenal football club?

They just make money, season after season...but never improve. Never get any better.

I guess if financial profit is the only target, then fine. But it can't be surely?

Wenger has had his time and needs to move upstairs.

Archived