Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

West Ham away - Sat 18 March

4 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

How has it been selling? I'm in 2 minds on this one, spent an absolute fortune following the City over the last few months and I'm skint. Last one I can make for a while, Saturday 3pm in London and a new ground though...

Will sell out on 150+ I reckon. 6 out of 7 blocks have been sold.

16 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Plenty of rows left on this...

Just purchased tickets but wondering also, any restricted views does anyone know with the scoreboard where it is ?

Don't believe so, surely they would have specified on the website before selling if there was

5 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

How has it been selling? I'm in 2 minds on this one, spent an absolute fortune following the City over the last few months and I'm skint. Last one I can make for a while, Saturday 3pm in London and a new ground though...

In exactly the same position, am hopeful of a revival though now that Ranieri has gone so might go for it

Just now, lcfcben76 said:

Don't believe so, surely they would have specified on the website before selling if there was

My thoughts also..

I purchased, then checked the Olympic stadium out, saw the massive scoreboard and just thought....Hmmmmmmm I wonder..lol

1 minute ago, Rigga said:

My thoughts also..

I purchased, then checked the Olympic stadium out, saw the massive scoreboard and just thought....Hmmmmmmm I wonder..lol

Just had a look myself and don't belive the scoreboard covers the away end. If in doubt though go a bit higher up as it has no chance of getting in the way there

Archived