Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jock Wallace

When Millwall go on about town full of Taliban.. appropriate response

9 hours ago, Jock Wallace said:

Mish Mash...this City a special City .. in case you've not noticed... an over grown market town.. with Jamaican plumbers and Somalian Lawyers and AbA Shanthi at the music cafe... We're not over friendly and not the best at singing but we are alright... when we won the league it gave this over grown market town something to sing about.. to shout about..,. and we was truly represented.. and we've not had much to shout about before... but it united the City in a beautiful way... and that we have to be proud of..

Whilst the county is nice, Leicester is a complete dump.

South London where Millwall are from is pretty damn multicultural, and I would imagine these days their fanbase are too. Pretty embarrassing if they do come here to sing that and if they do who gives a **** anyway! Their fans are more famous than the team which says it all really lol

3 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

This thread seems to be absolutely spot on. I'm looking forward to visiting the place where political correctness still needs to reach. This from the Millwall forum.

IMG_4195.PNG

lol Singh will be delighted, he's been trying to turbanize us all for years.

Youeam when Millwall won the Prem that they didn't have Bangla and samosas being given out?

You mean they didn't have an African hour outside the stadium?

You mean HUNDREDS of Italians didn't turn up n a coach to witness magic?

All this, and not an AK47 in sight!

9 hours ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

No need to even entertain it in my opinion. As an Asian guy who's been going city games my entire life, the thing I found most comforting in the past when these chants come our way (far more so in the past than in recent years) is when we continue getting behind the team. For me, that completely ridicules how pathetic those kind of comments really are; almost a showing of unity and complete ignorance to certain views about Leicester as a city.  

We usually sing you're a town full of w******s .

There is definitely a sense of unity amongst our supporters and it's great to see our multicultural support.

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

we've been in Europe, we've been in Europe

and you can't even afford to holiday there!

we've been in Europe, we've been in Europe

while you've been caravanning in skeggy!

while you've been caravanning in skeggy!

Skeggy?

i think you'll lose them with that 

try Sarfend 

Lifted from facebook, slightly off topic.

If you don't fancy the pub!!!!!

When: 12pm Saturday 18th February. 

Where: Assemble outside Peckham Library, SE15 5JR. 
Post-march event at the Copeland Gallery, SE15 3SN
The venue is wheelchair accessible. 
Performers tbc. 

Early riseres - We'll be serving a free delicious breakfast made with love by local people so that we can share a morning meal together and make some banners for the march. From 10am at Peckham Platform, 89 Peckham High St, London SE15 5RS. 

If you are able to volunteer on the day please meet at 10am at the Community Breakfast and email [email protected]. 

Lesbians and Gays Support the Migrants, Movement for Justice and South East London Sisters Uncut are organising Peckham Pride to resist the attacks by the Home Office on migrants and celebrate the strength of our communities.

We will assemble at 12pm outside the Peckham library before marching through Peckham whilst hearing from and celebrating those resisting raids, detention, and deportations in the community. There will be a a post-march party in the Copeland Gallery with performers, exhibitions, and food and drink. We are looking for more performers, caterers and speakers so please get in touch if you'd like to get involved! 

We refuse to be divided, we refuse to let prejudices turn us against each other. Our enemies are not each other, but borders and bigots. Join us for a celebration of queer and migrant culture in an act of defiance against the increasing repression from Theresa May and her government.

To perform, promote, help organise or for more information email: [email protected]

Archived