Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

On 15/01/2018 at 20:39, leicsmac said:

On 15/01/2018 at 20:47, Buce said:

He's as thick as fresh pig shit.

Just checking this with you guys...

Suffolk Gazette is a fake news site; and it appears they’ve done a fake news story, about one of their previous fake news stories.

I had to check Trump’s tweets just in case - but Monday I think he was arguing over whether he’d used the term ‘shithole countries’.

I think the Dem’s have been a little naughty on that by the way. Lawmakers are normally allowed freedom to speak their mind in meetings like that on the understanding it remains in-house. 

It it may have been a crass comment, but there is surely a duty to the country and the office of the president that you keep the finer details of those discussions within.

Argue the policy decision by all means, but don’t make issue of what is said behind closed doors, unless it’s substaionally outrageous (which for me, in this case, it’s not really).

Washington today has apparently upgraded the UK's citizen status to a level 2 threat... bringing us in line with some quite unsafe and unstable countries of the world. lol 

I wonder who's behind this latest 'be afraid' threat level...

59 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Washington today has apparently upgraded the UK's citizen status to a level 2 threat... bringing us in line with some quite unsafe and unstable countries of the world. lol 

He's just surrounded by yes men. His medical examiner says his genes are so remarkable that if he had a healthier diet he could live to be 200 years old. lol

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

i wouldn't blame the USA for blacklisting us lol.we got the Mayor of london and Corbyn trying to refuse Trump entry. Hes not a likable person to the majority but we need their trade and 'special relationship'.

Edited by les-tah

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

i wouldn't blame the USA for blacklisting us lol.we got the Mayor of london and Corbyn trying to refuse Trump entry. Hes not a likable person to the majority but we need their trade.

Yup, sadly Brexit is forcing our dry arses into the air rather than firmly being able to give a two fingered salute toward world leaders that we don't share common values.

BUT WE'RE ENGERRRLAND BABY. WE DON'T NEED ANYONE. 

WE USED TO RUN THE WORLD DON'T YOU KNOW! 

WE DON'T NEED TO EXPORT TO USA OR EU; WE CAN SELL OUR TEA AND CRUMPETS TO JAPAN  

Image result for england flag outside house

ENGERRLAND ENGERRRLAND ENGEERLLLANNNNDDDD

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buce said:

He's just surrounded by yes men. His medical examiner says his genes are so remarkable that if he had a healthier diet he could live to be 200 years old. lol

lol seriously? Oldest person ever was about 124-ish, and it's suspected that is about the maximum life span. Good diet or not, no-one is making 200.

Guest FriendlyRam

Its painfully obvious the fat orange isnt going anywhere. I mean their giving bannon until the end of the month so he can ask the WH what he can and cant say... its a tv show ?,, he cant talk until hes spoken with Trump first? Wtf are they running over there lol

6 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

Its painfully obvious the fat orange isnt going anywhere. I mean their giving bannon until the end of the month so he can ask the WH what he can and cant say... its a tv show ?,, he cant talk until hes spoken with Trump first? Wtf are they running over there lol

Sort the lies out first. Get on the same page and comeback so you can all tell the same lie to us lol

2 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Also...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/369295-trump-plans-new-protections-for-health-workers-who-refuse-to-perform

Gotta court that fundie vote - if they think you're sent by God, best to prove it to them by taking care of all those abominations...right?

Or alternatively it's protecting freedom of conscience?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Does that freedom of conscience extend so far as letting those whom in your conscience are abominable not get medical treatment, then?

Transgender operations and abortions. We're not talking about life saving treatment here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Transgender operations and abortions. We're not talking about life saving treatment here.

The bill would protect those who have "moral objections to performing abortions or treating transgender patients".

That sounds like it could be extended to treatment of a life-saving condition if the patient is trans, as well as refusing abortions even if the life of the mother is threatened to me.

It's a broad envelope of protection which IMO deliberately makes room for the above ideas - and please don't say that it would never happen, we both know there are folks in the US that think like that, even if such would be a gross violation of the Hippocratic Oath.