Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

4 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Loving the classic..."um..so you know how I said would yesterday? Completely meant wouldn't" lol

Republicans have no balls and will accept that saying well im glad he corrected himself lets move on. 

9 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Loving the classic..."um..so you know how I said would yesterday? Completely meant wouldn't" lol

lol

So clearly lying as his next sentence after it was to explain why he thought that. Think his PR team have given up.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MattP said:

lol

So clearly lying as his next sentence after it was to explain why he thought that. Think his PR team have given up.

Normally I'd agree with you and say that this would make him unelectable again...but then I can think of around a dozen different things before now that should have made him unelectable and didn't so really, I honestly don't know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Normally I'd agree with you and say that this would make him unelectable again...but then I can think of around a dozen different things before now that should have made him unelectable and didn't so really, I honestly don't know.

He is a messiah to his supporters. Can do no wrong. Its all fake news.

2 hours ago, leicsmac said:

This is just so, so different though, we are talking here about a man who has now stood on a stage and backed Russia over his own nation and the people who protect him, whilst doing that also looking like the lapdog of the leader of Russia.

The reason Republicans can't stand guys like Bernie Sanders is because this sort of thing is exactly what they expect from him, you just can't get away with it with blaming American and taking the side of historic enemies.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MattP said:

This is just so, so different though, we are talking here about a man who has now stood on a stage and backed Russia over his own nation and the people who protect him, whilst doing that also looking like the lapdog of the leader of Russia.

The reason Republicans can't stand guys like Bernie Sanders is because this sort of thing is exactly what they expect from him, you just can't get away with it with blaming American and taking the side of historic enemies.

Again, you'd think so, but we'll see.

I do think we could be about to see an almighty schism between those Repubs who will go for Trump no matter what and those who think this was a bridge too far.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MattP said:

Agree, it’s worse than kneeling during the National Anthem. That’s why Trump was happy to quickly backtrack with a statement written by someone else.

• Like 1

I wonder what his next gaffe will be?

'Ooops!!! Doya know when I said do nuke China? I should have said do not nuke China. I misread my statement and it was only when I turned on the news that I realised I had made a little mistake. Sorry and I hope noone was vaporised too much.'

On Facebook I have had people on my timeline that they would like him as PM. I know May is the worse thing since shit sandwhiches but Homer Simpson would be a better choice for a replacement.

The man is a habitual liar. You can tell when he is lying when his mouth is open. When his bowells are open is when Fox News are lying for him.

On 17/07/2018 at 18:21, MattP said:

He could be gone by Christmas. 

To be honest I can't believe he's thrown it all away over this, why on earth did he take the meeting? It's probably the worst individual political decision in our lifetime, it makes the Cameron call for a referendum on Europe look smooth. 

I don't think it will have any effect on him. His supporters still love him. Besides, given how Americans are, they are more likely to vote for the Republicans in 2018, and reelect Trump in a landslide in 2020.