Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

2 hours ago, MattP said:

Newsnight actually did a fairly decent segment on Trump last night.

They even flashed up a graphic saying nearly a million jobs had been created since he took office, I nearly fell off my chair.

Well, law of averages states he'll do something right eventually :D, like giving NASA encouragement (though he might want to throw some more money at them too, please?)

The media should spend much more time reporting just on his policy decisions rather than what he's Tweeting today, TBF.

Guest MattP
2 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Right...but is any of that not factual?

(Someone better check the exact number of tweets.)

Probably is, but would they have seen the need to send that to all our phones if it wasn't Trump? 

Of course not.

4 minutes ago, MattP said:

Probably is, but would they have seen the need to send that to all our phones if it wasn't Trump? 

Of course not.

No disagreement there. The antipathy between Trump and areas of the media that aren't Fox News, Breitbart, Drudge Report etc is pretty clear.

8 minutes ago, MattP said:

Of course not.

You take any criticism of Trump way too personally.  If he was a Labour MP you'd be praising them for holding him to account.

Guest FriendlyRam

They are going to have to change the years to months in the "rip" memes lol

Rip spicer February-July 

Is anyone in trumps admin lasting the run with him? Pence might be the last man standing by November,  and that will have taken some doing.

How long until sessions gets the boot, and better still how long has mueller got left?

Its a circus lol

Edited by FriendlyRam

Guest FriendlyRam

Have you read his tweets today. From about 11-2 hes been tweeting god only knows what, no one has a cluewhat hes on about lol

The best one was he tweeted he had the power to pardon everyone around him... i mean wtf is he on?

Even his most hardcore base must be embarrassed by now, the man is a clown and disturbed imo.

Why is he even talking about pardoning? If someone has done wrong then theres an obligation to ensure they are punished accordingly. If his own friends or family have done shady things during the election campaign then they must suffer the consequences of their actions if they were illegal. Put your personal feelings aside. You represent the best interets of ever american  not just your family and "business swamp" folk.

We need evidence to come out and state yes there was collusion or no there wasnt. Until then its all speculation.

Getting tired of this. Either trump is in or he is out. 

Edited by Jattdogg

6 hours ago, David Guiza said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/25/donald-trump-fire-political-speech-boy-scouts-event-social-media/ 

When nobody else will listen it's time to address the Boy Scout Jamboree. 

Likes the idea of asking for loyalty, doesn't he?

Interesting week really - the healthcare bill essentially dead, Jared having a chat with the Senate committee and Sessions being derided as weak...

13 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40729996

Yes, because there is a clear correlation between ones sexual orientation or identity and their qualifications in willingness to take bullets for their country...:dry:

Well trump has said it's to do with medical costs and disruptions. But I thought there was only a few thousand transgenders who actually served, can't say I've ever looked into it but I assume the medical costs of so few are tiny compared to their military budget. And as for disruptions if you have men and women serving already what harm could it do? 

Weird one for sure. Would be interested to hear exactly what the "generals" said to him tbh. 

• Like 1