Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

50 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Ah, Georgia. You never fail to disappoint.

https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-speech/georgia-fighting-keep-its-laws-secret-unless-you-pay

(Will find another source for this if people want.)

Also kudos to Trump for actually realising something is a massive error by walking back the decision to allow elephant trophies to be exported back into the US

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42035832

It's good he's reversed the decision, but maybe he shouldn't be making it in the first place until he has all the facts.

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

It's good he's reversed the decision, but maybe he shouldn't be making it in the first place until he has all the facts.

His sons are big game hunters who have killed elephants. He won't keep the ban.

4 hours ago, Simi said:

Seems important to me that it isn't solely just one man who could start a nuclear apocalypse, especially when that man is Donald Trump. 

I agree.

Back when the idea started, the argument used to be that when you only have a few minutes between warning and first strike impact, you don't have time for a town hall debate so it should just be one person who has the authority. Now not only do we live in a different world, the US has a fully survivable and devastating second strike capability that it could deploy at any time or place of its choosing, so the same time pressure simply doesn't exist anymore.

It seems much safer to me, in that light, to have this decision made by mutual consent rather than unilaterally in this day and age.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/42079902

Trump sport double header:

More stuff on taking the Knee

Then calling the father of a basketball  player he  single-handedly rescued from a Chinese prison a fool.

On Wednesday Trump tweeted: "It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair.

"Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

Edited by Captain...

Guest FriendlyRam

Its like living in a weird alternative universe atm. A president resorting to petty arguments on tw*tter lol

They obviously dont want him removed, he provides toomuch distraction, because its obvious this clown isnt the one calling the shots behind the scenes

22 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

Only in America would the people vote a petulant man child to be their national leader (or a suspected paedophile as their senator).

Alleged nonce, please.

Got to give him the benefit of the doubt because it all happened so long ago and he's a man of God anyway so such sins should be forgiven, right?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

More articulate, certainly, but equally lacking in nuance or basic decency.

trump21n-1-web.jpg?itok=LWULODW7

Can't say that I'm surprised.

I wonder how long it will take for folks to realise that deterrent in this way doesn't actually lower violent crime rates?

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

He is just insane. How is he still in office lol

Christ there is a pic of that guy who killed hundreds of thousands of native americans behind them too..

Some say he does it on purposet and is really smart and playing the cards etc....

I think thats just short for bat shite crazy.

5 hours ago, MattP said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-pocahontas-elizabeth-warren-navajo-code-talkers-white-house/

Definitely the funniest joke Trump has cracked in office so far about Elizabeth Warren but I can't believe he choose that time and place to do it lol

...sigh.

Well, I guess we shouldn't really expect anything less. Clearly nuance when it comes to the native Americans and the genocide they experienced is beyond this guy...but then yeah, we knew that already.

Guest FriendlyRam

"Melania, our great and very hard working First Lady, who truly loves what she is doing, always thought that “if you run, you will win.” She would tell everyone that, “no doubt, he will win.” I also felt I would win (or I would not have run) - and Country is doing great!"

?

can anyone make any sense out of that,, his previous tweet wasabout the nfl, then this tweet, followed by some other nothing tweet. The blokes a complete loon.