Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Epididymitis- infected bollock

14 hours ago, lee7 said:

Exactly the same as how mine start off! A dull ache for a while which gets worse. Google your symptoms and you almost definitely think you have cancer! 

You would think blokes would know about this.... I didn't even know it could get infected!

1 minute ago, OhForFoxSake said:

Can this condition be brought on by stress?

If so I'm picturing a lawsuit against LCFC...

Don't think it can... but apparently can be bought on through holding your pee in- yes-really. Perhaps I should take the pissue a bit more?

1 hour ago, filthyfox said:

Don't think it can... but apparently can be bought on through holding your pee in- yes-really. Perhaps I should take the pissue a bit more?

No chance of the City players getting it then - they've been taking the piss all season.

11 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

Off another week... will be 17 days sick in total! Then 2 weeks office work following that.

Is it contagious? Well up for some time off but not entirely sure I want the pain and experience of how you would transmit it to be fair.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Is it contagious? Well up for some time off but not entirely sure I want the pain and experience of how you would transmit it to be fair.

What sort of contact is necessary to catch it? :unsure:

15 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

I won't be doing that in a hurry then!

Believe me, mate, that would be the least of your worries.

Before having the snip, you have anaesthetic injected into each testicle (the worst pain I've ever endured); afterwards your scrotum is so bruised that it turns black..

55 minutes ago, Buce said:

Before having the snip, you have anaesthetic injected into each testicle (the worst pain I've ever endured); afterwards your scrotum is so bruised that it turns black..

I can vouch for the injection in bollox bit, but I never had any bruising. I had the snip on a Friday and I was jumping up and down at Filbert Street the next day.

3 weeks on, and I'm well on the mend. Back to work on Monday... but still can't walk more than a mile or drive comfortably.

For those who read this in the future ice does help even if it is not an area you would want it!

On 3/10/2017 at 19:39, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

I understand that one in ten people who have the snip, get severely infected. I only found out after.

On 3/12/2017 at 13:38, Buce said:

On 3/12/2017 at 14:35, Webbo said:

I can vouch for the injection in bollox bit, but I never had any bruising. I had the snip on a Friday and I was jumping up and down at Filbert Street the next day.

FFS, I just don't know who to believe.

Over the past two years I've cancelled three appointments to have the snip because I've bottled it.

Stupid really seeing as I've had my large intestine removed in the past I should be O.K. with operations, but the thought of people messing with my nads freaks me out.

I still want to go ahead with it as my missus can't go on the pill and I'd rather have a w*nk than keep using condoms.

One day I'll hopefully muster up the courage...

58 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Over the past two years I've cancelled three appointments to have the snip because I've bottled it.

Stupid really seeing as I've had my large intestine removed in the past I should be O.K. with operations, but the thought of people messing with my nads freaks me out.

I still want to go ahead with it as my missus can't go on the pill and I'd rather have a w*nk than keep using condoms.

What's the worse that could happen? The surgeon could slip and you live the rest of your life as a sexless freak? It's not worth worrying about.

7 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I assume your intestinal op was under a general anaesthetic, Izzy? 

The one thing we all agree on is that it's a local in your bollox..

I won't lie to you mate, the pain of the injections was indescribable.

The good news is you don't feel the knife slicing through your scrotum, then your vas deferens.. or the stitches afterwards.

6 hours ago, Beliall said:

Is there several different versions of the "snip"  Did some of you go to hospital and others reply to keen amateurs on gumtree?

lol

6 hours ago, Webbo said:

What's the worse that could happen? The surgeon could slip and you live the rest of your life as a sexless freak? It's not worth worrying about.

Cruel, Webbo, cruel. lol

I've only had local any once, for stiches in my head- it was really bad.

So bad that I opted to have a bad dog bite on my hand flushed out without it.

But, in the words of Ringo Starr; "that's another story"

9 hours ago, Webbo said:

Easy for you to say don't worry seeing as it was all plain sailing for you! But I'm pretty much a sexless freak these days anyway so should probably just bite the bullet and get it done :sweating:

2 hours ago, Buce said:

I assume your intestinal op was under a general anaesthetic, Izzy? 

The one thing we all agree on is that it's a local in your bollox..

I won't lie to you mate, the pain of the injections was indescribable.

The good news is you don't feel the knife slicing through your scrotum, then your vas deferens.. or the stitches afterwards.

Yeah, all my op's have been under general mate which is fine as I've no clue what's going on. The thought of a needle in my nads freaks me out a bit, and I have to lie down just for a blood test FFS. I hate needles and now I have to inject myself every other week for my Chrons as well...

Cheers for the graphic description though Buce, that's put me off even more :o

Archived