Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Epididymitis- infected bollock

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

Easy for you to say don't worry seeing as it was all plain sailing for you! But I'm pretty much a sexless freak these days anyway so should probably just bite the bullet and get it done :sweating:

Yeah, all my op's have been under general mate which is fine as I've no clue what's going on. The thought of a needle in my nads freaks me out a bit, and I have to lie down just for a blood test FFS. I hate needles and now I have to inject myself every other week for my Chrons as well...

Cheers for the graphic description though Buce, that's put me off even more :o

Sorry, mate. :(

Couldn't you ask your GP for some tranquilisers to deal with the anxiety?

11 minutes ago, Buce said:

Sorry, mate. :(

Couldn't you ask your GP for some tranquilisers to deal with the anxiety?

I just need to man up and stop being such a pussy about it really lol

4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I just need to man up and stop being such a pussy about it really lol

Honestly it's not that bad. The injection is the worse thing but if you can grit your teeth for 10 seconds it's all over. The rest is nothing.

31 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

How's are the balls filthy?

A lot better now- last few days have been dramatic improvement. A monthlot (3 weeks off work and 2 weeks office duties) of antibiotics and not able to do a lot. It's a horrible infection that I could hAve avoided if I'd gone docs at first sign of ache

52 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

A lot better now- last few days have been dramatic improvement. A monthlot (3 weeks off work and 2 weeks office duties) of antibiotics and not able to do a lot. It's a horrible infection that I could hAve avoided if I'd gone docs at first sign of ache

Ouch, all joking aside it sounds rough so glad you are better.

On 27/02/2017 at 22:20, filthyfox said:

I am not referring to the way the Foxes have been playing up until Sevilla. 

I went to hospital last night, and was diagnosed with this- has anyone else had it, and how much time off work did you need? I need to be realistic for my boss. 

I had it my right sack filled up the size of a cricket ball took weeks to go away 

• 1 month later...

I have just about returned to my previous activity level.... and the pain has returned.

Ultrasound was tuesday- nothing sinister found.

Urologist tomorrow- hopefully will come to a lasting solution cos this is doing me in!

9 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

I will try that- although any pressure hurts

Yeah don't go that tight, but I read somewhere while freaking out about ball-ache that more-supportive boxers help. Since then I have worn them - it took a couple days but I haven't really had any issues since.

*Could be a coincidence of course. I'm not a doctor lol 

23 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Sorry to be a killjoy chaps but we can't have pictures of giant bollox on the forum.

Not even in a clearly non-sexual context?

Seems a bit silly, but I know you don't make the rules, Webbo.

Archived