Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Everton Away On Sale Next Week

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Wondered whether that was the case. Ever sat in Lower Bullens? 

No luckily always been in paddock. Can only Base on what I'm told which is get down the front of it if you can once everyone is stood you are stuck with a shite view.

15 hours ago, Bayfox said:

No luckily always been in paddock. Can only Base on what I'm told which is get down the front of it if you can once everyone is stood you are stuck with a shite view.

I sat in Lower 2 seasons ago, restricted view but "luckily" just a pillar obstructing part of the goal. Get as far forward as possible. Out of curiosity I walked to the back. Couldn't see any of the 3 tier stand opposite, just about could see touchline.

36 minutes ago, foxes61 said:

Any idea when this is likely to be played now after last nights result and progression in UCL?

Won't be confirmed until the draw is made, I would imagine if we get picked for the Wednesday this will still stay Sunday, but if we're Tuesday then it will move back to the Saturday lunch time.

On 3/13/2017 at 10:25, Burmesefox said:

looks like a couple of hundred

One whole block is still to go on sale plus all the restricted view seats. So there are probably around 800 tickets left.

Doubt many will buy before they know when the confirmed date is (due to CL scheduling).

If it does get moved to Saturday 12:30, the uptake may be a lot higher.

Archived