Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Everton Away On Sale Next Week

On 15/03/2017 at 11:30, KrefelderFox666 said:

One whole block is still to go on sale plus all the restricted view seats. So there are probably around 800 tickets left.

Doubt many will buy before they know when the confirmed date is (due to CL scheduling).

If it does get moved to Saturday 12:30, the uptake may be a lot higher.

Can anyone confirm if a block still to go on sale ahead of 150 plus tomorrow? 

Hoping this squeaks through to gold but with our current form who knows!

6 hours ago, billyn88 said:

Can anyone confirm if a block still to go on sale ahead of 150 plus tomorrow? 

Hoping this squeaks through to gold but with our current form who knows!

All blocks on sale now. Restricted view seats yet to be made available, probably another 300 or so seats. Might be OK on gold. Madrid games round the corner and this is a Sunday tv game

Is this still likely to be moved now that our CL game has been confirmed as Wednesday not Tuesday? 

Club website still says the fixture could be moved but it's the same text that was there before we beat Sevilla so it's clearly not been updated.

This will be my first awayer in Liverpool, what advice do people have for travelling? Train from where I am is going to set me back £65, but is the easiest way by far as I'm on London Midland and can go direct to Lime Street and then through town that way. How easy is the driving alternative?

On 24/03/2017 at 17:20, Lovejoy said:

This will be my first awayer in Liverpool, what advice do people have for travelling? Train from where I am is going to set me back £65, but is the easiest way by far as I'm on London Midland and can go direct to Lime Street and then through town that way. How easy is the driving alternative?

Google 'ticket split' in that case, might get a cheaper fare by breaking the journey down into two parts.  Same journey but just using two separate returns.

11 hours ago, billyn88 said:

Google 'ticket split' in that case, might get a cheaper fare by breaking the journey down into two parts.  Same journey but just using two separate returns.

2 years ago I went Nuneaton to Liverpool. It was £42 return. What I did was split into three return journeys:

Nuneaton to Stafford

Stafford to Crewe

Crewe to Liverpool

Came to £22. Didn't have to change train. Ticket pricing on British rail is a joke

I've got 1 adult and 1 U18 ticket available for this - we're off to Madrid on the Monday and daren't try to get permission for a trip to Liverpool on the Sunday as well..!

They are row E of Lower Bullens - that's a better view than the ones right at the back.

£46 - (£30 for the adult, and £16 for the U18).

Cheers.

Archived