Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Where do you think we Will finish this season?

Where do you think we will finish this season?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. NOTE: Not where do you want us to finish, but where do you think we WILL finish?

We need someone (not the lazy b'stard at my keyboard) to work out all the possible results of those above and below us to help our vote, I nearly voted 15th, but as pointed out above it's taken lol It really would be nice to finish 9th though....and before anyone asks....no I bloody well wouldn't swap a CL cup for relegation place this season....

2 hours ago, norwichfox said:

We need someone (not the lazy b'stard at my keyboard) to work out all the possible results of those above and below us to help our vote, I nearly voted 15th, but as pointed out above it's taken lol It really would be nice to finish 9th though....and before anyone asks....no I bloody well wouldn't swap a CL cup for relegation place this season....

This is based on form over the last 5 games

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 4.50.50 PM.jpg

Guest CityFan 06
40 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Voted 12th because the last two results have re-installed my optimism. 

Precisely what I think, I voted 12th as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/03/2017 at 17:07, MPH said:

Personally, I'd be delighted now if we finish tenth. Wouldn't of taken that at the beginning of the season, but I would now!

I would of taken 10th at the start of the season, was always going to be harder this season.

Archived