Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Crystal Palace Away Saturday 15th April 15:00

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Same for me and I also have family commitments. I was going to go until we got through in CL.

A lot of people with families will be in the same situation (one or the other) plus it's easter weekend.

Great away day and this gives an opportunity to those that normally miss out.

I'm in madrid mon-fri I can just see the wife's face if I stayed in london for the game at palace lol

would have loved to tho, last year I went straight from Newcastle home, to cheltenham and then to palace, not a chance this year. With all these euro trips, madness.

51 minutes ago, Blackpool Fox 69 said:

It won't get near general sale, morning of P3 there are 100 tickets left, plus 1 block, just looked.

I think the one block will hold about 1,000 as it is the biggest. Also, restricted view are not yet on sale.

LCFCDirect is not always as easy to figure out. I guess we will see, selling fairly well though which is good to see.

27 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Worst ground for an away fan in the league?

My view last year was appalling, couldn't see the corner on the left and even in non restricted view seats your view is still restricted by people's heads, and I'm quite tall

57 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Worst ground for an away fan in the league?

Yeah.

Even though I really disliked the Olympic Stadium on Saturday, I'd take that view over Selhurst Park anyday.

I bought one for this but can't make it now due to family stuff going on that weekend.  Happy to sell for face value.  Can hand over at the Stoke game or to any London foxes who can meet somewhere central on Monday or Wenesday next week.

1 hour ago, broughtonblue said:

Is this easy to get too after catching a train from Leicester? Not used tube much so really no idea. What sort of time scale am I looking at ,I. E train from Leicester.  Then tubes to get there on time?

Any help appreciated 

Best route from st Pancras is to get northern line to London bridge(approx 10mins), then a train to norwood junction(approx 15 mins) then a 10-15min walk to the ground....

Archived