Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Champions League quarter-final, first leg (A), pre-match thread: Atlético Madrid - Leicester City FC

30 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

11th or 12th of April. Should be decided quickly - in the next few days, maybe even today already.

Surely it's going to be the 12th because we're playing Everton on the 9th and that's barely enough time to even fly over there if it's on the 11th

I'm sure I remember hearing they need to give you 3 days minimum between games

Atletico Madrid.

We're coming for revenge. 

We are coming for JUSTICE.

We've already beaten a team 5 points better off than you in La Liga. 

And the KP will be 20 times more deafening than Filbert Street was in 97. 

We have nothing to fear.

We have nothing to lose. 

We'll be doing it for O'Neill and the class of 97. 

Try buying the ref this time, twats. 

Just now, sylofox said:

My lads just called he listened to the draw on TS one on the show straight the way said " UEFA making it easy for Leicester" What a fvcking nob.

lol if we win the game I don't care, if we win the champions league I don't care. Haters gonna hate....They were probably Arsenal fans anyway

Just now, Shaneb said:

lol if we win the game I don't care, if we win the champions league I don't care. Haters gonna hate....They were probably Arsenal fans anyway

it was a presenter as soon as the draw was made. But I don't know who.

Got myself in the draw for final tickets.

Wish you could select two price categories, as I would happily pay for the first two, but it seems you dont have a choice once you tick the box, and I dont need £800 going out of my account at the start of April to find out it is Bayern vs Leverkeusen..

1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

Wish you could select two price categories, as I would happily pay for the first two, but it seems you dont have a choice once you tick the box, and I dont need £800 going out of my account at the start of April to find out it is Bayern vs Leverkeusen..

i was hoping the same of 2 choices

1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

You can choose two price catagories to improve your chances of a ticket.

Archived