Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Champions League quarter-final, first leg (A), pre-match thread: Atlético Madrid - Leicester City FC

1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

Got myself in the draw for final tickets.

Wish you could select two price categories, as I would happily pay for the first two, but it seems you dont have a choice once you tick the box, and I dont need £800 going out of my account at the start of April to find out it is Bayern vs Leverkeusen..

Yeah fùck that! I'll beg borrow and steal if the miracle happens.

2 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Wish you could select two price categories, as I would happily pay for the first two, but it seems you dont have a choice once you tick the box, and I dont need £800 going out of my account at the start of April to find out it is Bayern vs Leverkeusen..

Leverkeusen are out no problem

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

You can choose two price catagories to improve your chances of a ticket.

done, didnt see that, thought they could charge anything, but says will only upgrade, or downgrade ,so my max is now 140, happy with that, cheers mate

8 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

click to accept tickets, most they will do is 1 up and 1 down, if you did the 60, so your maximum would be 140

2 of Real/Barca/Bayern/Juve definitely out and chance to play Dortmund/Monaco if we get through... 2nd leg at our place... Worked out pretty perfectly. Can see it being very tight, wont be over until the very end. Away goal will be crucial

Archived