Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Champions League quarter-final, first leg (A), pre-match thread: Atlético Madrid - Leicester City FC

Thought id put my deal out there. Ive booked flight frm east mids to murcia and then murcia back to bham for a total of £202 for two people flying wednsday morning ariving at 1030am in spain and then flighing back thursday at 10am. Car hire is 20quid takes about 3hrs frm what i remember last time i went.

1 minute ago, singh85 said:

Thought id put my deal out there. Ive booked flight frm east mids to murcia and then murcia back to bham for a total of £202 for two people flying wednsday morning ariving at 1030am in spain and then flighing back thursday at 10am. Car hire is 20quid takes about 3hrs frm what i remember last time i went.

route planner says 3 hours 45 minutes but they are never the most accurate of things. Its pretty much a straight road so you should be ok.

You flying back from Murcia? 10am flight back is horrendous

55 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Might have to finally change my avatar lol 

Should've known we'd get these. We always do!

I'm happy with it though. It's very hard, but it isn't impossible.

Might have to change my name lol

2 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

route planner says 3 hours 45 minutes but they are never the most accurate of things. Its pretty much a straight road so you should be ok.

You flying back from Murcia? 10am flight back is horrendous

Got to do what u got to do i guess. Still get to drive a nice fiat 500 lady car hahahaha

Are we holding a 20 year bus reunion?

Still one of the funniest things I've seen / heard at a game as us dishevelled bus lot were in one block and the fresh as a daisy beered up bunch to our left, who had flown sang the 'wheels on the bus go round and round all day long'.

We didn't know if to laugh or attack the p8ss taking bar stewards.

Great days with Marshall's goal still being in my top 6 celebrated goals of all time.

Archived