ramboacdc

Atl Madrid (A)

1,389 posts in this topic

Good hiding, the coppers dished out a few today believe me.

i would very rarely disrespect police but as soon as they arrived at plaza mayor today, they were looking at dishing out some whacks!

Whatever happens in their lives from now, they deserve all they get!!!!

5 hours ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Hi all,

I bought 3 tickets in the sponsors area block 201 but a mate can't make it so one available if anyone wants. 

I have it in hand - cost £177(!!) so I'd like to get the same back - pm if interested, my flight gets in at 4.30pm tomorrow.

Still available

Posted (edited)

I have respected the police all my life but lost it tonight with the Spanish variety. They totally overreacted some over-exuberant Leicester fans.

I have been to every Champions League game and the Bruges, Porto and Copenhagen police were brilliant at being able to calm down some of our fans when they got over excited. That is the job of any Police force.. ..to judge human nature and react accordingly.

The Spanish police on the other hand are totally unreasonable in my opinion, maybe due to the fact that they cannot communicate with the Leicester fans as they don't know English. At the first sign of any boisterousness, they just wade in and hit anybody in sight irrespective of gender. I was in Seville and heard about their over-reaction then outside O Neills.

In short they are nothing but c***s.

Edited by coolcol

Early start - Gatwick bound! Any foxes at Gatwick give us a shout for an early one!

We're on our way! :scarf:

Long shot, I know, but if by some miracle someone has a ticket or even better, two, please PM me. In Madrid now. Can collect. Desperate causes and all that.

24 minutes ago, Paddy_D said:

Long shot, I know, but if by some miracle someone has a ticket or even better, two, please PM me. In Madrid now. Can collect. Desperate causes and all that.

They were selling them in the atletico shop yesterday.

One spare for tonight (home end). €100.00. 

Can meet around Mayor Plaza this afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Paddy_D said:

Have you tried the official Atletico website.  ... there still seems to be singles dotted around the ground even now?

We were just told "no tickets" in the ticket office. None of us are wearing Leicester shirts obviously. 

I still have a ticket in sponsor area spare. It's block 201

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Still need one if anyone can help? Will be in Plaza Mayor from 6pm..

Just saw someone trying to sell a ticket in the away end for €150. Allegedly trying to recoup travel costs for the person who couldn't make it

Our owner out mingling with fans at Plaza Mayor this afternoon. 

IMG_4672.JPG

IMG_4684.JPG