Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Germany v England - Weds 22nd, 19:45

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Thomas Muller who has a very good chance of retiring as the highest goal scorer in world cup history? 

Yeah, what idiot would pick him?

Blows my mind that people still underestimate Muller to be honest. This isn't even a dig at Kane, who I appreciate has done brilliantly in the Prem lately.

Depends if you go on form or not, he's had a disappointing season has Thomas! Mind you Kane is injured......so I dunno why we are talking about it really lol

16 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Thomas Muller who has a very good chance of retiring as the highest goal scorer in world cup history? 

Yeah, what idiot would pick him?

Blows my mind that people still underestimate Muller to be honest. This isn't even a dig at Kane, who I appreciate has done brilliantly in the Prem lately.

If this is a 'illegible and fit to play England/Germany XI' then obviously Kane is in over Muller. How is that even debatable?

Although I think this is a 'available from the squad picked XI' in which case Muller is hands down the best option up front.

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

If this is a 'illegible and fit to play England/Germany XI' then obviously Kane is in over Muller. How is that even debatable?

Although I think this is a 'available from the squad picked XI' in which case Muller is hands down the best option up front.

Say what

1 minute ago, walkerleeds said:

Kane is comfortably a better pick over Muller in a Germany/ England combined XI....

Not sure why? Depends on the style of play.

8 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Kane is comfortably a better pick over Muller in a Germany/ England combined XI....

They're different players who play, generally, different positions but give me the player that has been top goalscorer at two major international tournaments anyday.

Given Muller's height and how lanky he seems, his technical ability is superb.

5 minutes ago, Donut said:

Not sure why? Depends on the style of play.

At the moment it takes an extremely good defender to keep Kane out all game. Whether that be playing him in behind, winning headers, efforts from outside the box etc. he will score or 9 times out 10, hit the target. In the last 18 months he just seems to have added so many facets to his game which for me make him an incredible all round forward. 

Not taking anything away from what Muller has achieved, it's a great achievement to have two golden boots at major tournaments and i'm sure he'll continue to score. But he isn't starting regularly for Bayern I don't believe and doesn't have the all-round ability Kane possesses right now

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Thomas Muller is a truly gifted player, until Harry Kane performs on the biggest stage he remains unproven. He's looked fairly crap in Europe and was diabolical for England last summer. DIABOLICAL.

Whips in a decent corner though.

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Thomas Muller is a truly gifted player, until Harry Kane performs on the biggest stage he remains unproven. He's looked fairly crap in Europe and was diabolical for England last summer. DIABOLICAL.

I know it's a bit of a meme here but ffs, the lads scored 25 goals in his last 3 Seasons.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

And what's that equate to given the PL is being shown up to be a load of horse shit.

If a Leicester player scored 25 goals for 3 seasons straight we'd all proclaim him to be world class.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

England team to face Germany (3-4-3): Hart; Keane, Smalling, Cahill; Walker, Dier, Livermore, Bertrand; Lallana, Vardy, Alli.

Not sure on Deli Alli as part of a front 3. At least Southgate is experimenting.

That midfield though lol 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

If a Leicester player scored 25 goals for 3 seasons straight we'd all proclaim him to be world class.

There's still question marks though mate. He's been muck in Europe for them this season and the pits for England last summer.

27 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There's still question marks though mate. He's been muck in Europe for them this season and the pits for England last summer.

The entire Spurs squad have been terrible in Europe and the same with England last summer

2 hours ago, Wookie said:

That could actually be a very tidy side, the midfield is a bit wooden but there's goal threats, creativity and pace.

Team by international levels we aspire to is borderline pathetic to be honest.

Archived