wokinghamfox

Final tickets

26 posts in this topic

Interested to hear other peoples take on this. If we did reach the final then our allocation would be about 18k. Basically season ticket holders only with anything below having no chance. I have applied for two on the off chance. The commercial world appears to rule football once again. 

35 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Interested to hear other peoples take on this. If we did reach the final then our allocation would be about 18k. Basically season ticket holders only with anything below having no chance. I have applied for two on the off chance. The commercial world appears to rule football once again. 

Where have you applied? 

49 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

Where have you applied? 

I would guess UEFA website in the neutral section, done that a few times myself.

Imagine the club trying to implement their made up "you have to pick up tickets in the host city" rule for 20 thousand people lol 

You know it says on the website if you are successful in the ticket application then you are required to attend the match. So if we don't make the final you will have to look at selling your ticket.

Wouldn't our allocation be more than 18k? Its a massive stadium isn't it?

13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Am I the only person finding this thread a bit premature ???

Nah, I am just setting up a thread about a trophy parade for the World Club Cup.

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Am I the only person finding this thread a bit premature ???

Extremely lol What must people think of us.

7 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

You know it says on the website if you are successful in the ticket application then you are required to attend the match. So if we don't make the final you will have to look at selling your ticket.

Wouldn't our allocation be more than 18k? Its a massive stadium isn't it?

Nope.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2448242.html

Might be premature but regardless cup final allocations are a disgrace.

How many tickets are available? 
A total of 41,500 of the overall 66,000 tickets will be available to fans and the general public, with the two finalists receiving 18,000 each and 5,500 being available for sale to supporters worldwide via UEFA.com.

The remaining tickets are allocated to the local organising committee, UEFA and national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters, and to serve the corporate hospitality programme.

6 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Nah, I am just setting up a thread about a trophy parade for the World Club Cup.

lol

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

How many tickets are available? 
A total of 41,500 of the overall 66,000 tickets will be available to fans and the general public, with the two finalists receiving 18,000 each and 5,500 being available for sale to supporters worldwide via UEFA.com.

The remaining tickets are allocated to the local organising committee, UEFA and national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters, and to serve the corporate hospitality programme.

Is n't the capacity for the millennium Stadium 74,000?

1 minute ago, coolcol said:

Is n't the capacity for the millennium Stadium 74,000?

Yup.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Yup.

So why would there be only 66,000 tickets?

Makes sense now...Just re-read your post

Edited by coolcol

Ffs why this thread?

Reminds me of the people posting about what end of Wembley we'd get for the cup final after drawing Villa in the 5th round.

38 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Ffs why this thread?

Reminds me of the people posting about what end of Wembley we'd get for the cup final after drawing Villa in the 5th round.

It is important to give certain people a chance to complain. Be grateful... 

I applied for the final tickets through the Uefa website just becuase i thought watching the final live would be a great experience whoever got there. However received an email saying I'd find out by this Friday if successful, got another email yesterday saying i was unsuccessful. Oh well can always watch it on the TV.

I applied for Champions and Europa finals with UEFA - got nothing for Champions but got 2 for Europa in Stockholm.  Bugger is its on a Wednesday evening so more time off work!

I got a million problems, but this ain't one of them. Yet....

1 hour ago, Dipak83 said:

I applied for the final tickets through the Uefa website just becuase i thought watching the final live would be a great experience whoever got there. However received an email saying I'd find out by this Friday if successful, got another email yesterday saying i was unsuccessful. Oh well can always watch it on the TV.

Same here. Same unsuccessful result. Bummer. I only opted for cheapest two categories though. Odds stacked against I imagine.

3 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

Same here. Same unsuccessful result. Bummer. I only opted for cheapest two categories though. Odds stacked against I imagine.

I went to two of the lowest too. Worth a try. Got to be it to win it. Bonus if that successful email came in. Would have enjoyed the day in Cardiff.

Getting well ahead of meself here but if/when we reach the final I want Monaco as opponents. Each teams allocation is a paltry 18,000 tickets & there's no way Monaco will shift that amount so more for the opposing team (us). That's the only way every season ticket holder will get a ticket.

Wishful thinking.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, boots60 said:

Getting well ahead of meself here but if/when we reach the final I want Monaco as opponents. Each teams allocation is a paltry 18,000 tickets & there's no way Monaco will shift that amount so more for the opposing team (us). That's the only way every season ticket holder will get a ticket.

Wishful thinking.

I think that's very unlikely, unfortunately. Monaco will sell the tickets. They do sell out their 18k ground ocassionally so the support is there and their wealthy fans will want to go. They played in the final against Porto before and their end looked full.

Edited by Harry - LCFC

1 hour ago, Harry - LCFC said:

I think that's very unlikely, unfortunately. Monaco will sell the tickets. They do sell out their 18k ground ocassionally so the support is there and their wealthy fans will want to go. They played in the final against Porto before and their end looked full.

Plus, any extra allocation would be unlikely to go to us anyway.

Let's get past Atletico Madrid first, one of the top 5 clubs sides on Earth, before we talked about semi finals or finals...