Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Shots Fired Outside House of Commons

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

I'd be surprised if this is the attacker who died.... It does indeed seem more likely that there were two attackers just as you suggested earlier...

Just the one attacker, and it was him seen in the pictures on the stretcher 

10 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Where will it all end?

Sadly, its just going to result in more tension right now...

there's no winner here at all... not the poor people who lost their life.. nor their families, the people caught up in it. Islam isnt even the winner as now those innocent Muslims who just want to go about their daily life will , at best, be the target of misplaced hate speech and i shudder to think what else.

2 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

Just the one attacker, and it was him seen in the pictures on the stretcher 

It's been reported that an assailant is dead... so the guy going into the ambulance has died?

Just now, Firegrande said:

Yes the attacker is dead, and it was him that was shown on the stretcher 

Whilst i did commend the paramedics professionalism, i dont think anyone can be saddened by this news....

Just now, separator said:

I work on the tube and have heard a few people complaining about the visible armed police patrols you get these days on public transport. Its days like this that prove their worth.

Tens of lives probably saved today 

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

AKA: Abu Izzadeen

if this is true then the security services have failed us all !!!!

****ing to right, time and time again these ###### ***** are known to police, they hate us they express this, but they are allowed to roam OUR British streets and take innocent lives, either lock them up for life or deport them 

I find myself moving further right in my political views, and I am sure that there are millions of others doing the same. There will be a good few repercussions after this, and I for one wont be crying. Terrorism causes outrage, and sadly does a great deal of harm to race relations, and enhances strong views on immigration. Brexit will hopefully come down hard now on that scenario. Repatriation must come into the mix also.

My thoughts go out to the dead and injured, and their families

The police are given some right stick, but they are the ones running towards danger as we all run away. Nobody deserves to go to work to protect us and not return home. Fair play to them all.

19 minutes ago, separator said:

I work on the tube and have heard a few people complaining about the visible armed police patrols you get these days on public transport. Its days like this that prove their worth.

I don't get why people complain about extra security. 

6 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

I' am ****ing livid, if this **** was known and he has preached hate against our country, and yet the dirty smelly **** has walked the streets and been allowed to do this!! Shame on on our justice system SHAME 

Brooks was well known to the security services, even got a wikipedia page about his antics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen

Well if it is this Trevor Brooks then police have ****ed up royally. Massive shame.

Why was this cvnt walking the streets anyway. Anyone preaching hate and glorifying terrorism should be either put in a cell away from others (so they can't spread their evil) or deported if possible. 

Archived