Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes61

West Brom (A) Sat 29th April 3pm KO

13 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No, next drop is tomorrow (to 160+). Two blocks Green with plenty available.

Cheers. 

Hopefully those silver members dont clog up the system to much tomorrow trying for Altletico tickets. :whistle:

18 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Cheers. 

Hopefully those silver members dont clog up the system to much tomorrow trying for Altletico tickets. :whistle:

No clogging up now Atletico has sold out. There are lots of tickets available, as per the above post, 150+ is comfortable.

14 minutes ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Anyone ordered online and got your tickets? We ordered this game and Arsenal on P1 day - Arsenal tickets arrived on Tuesday but still no sign of these!

Im on away scheme and money was taken and receipt sent with both on same order. And got the same. Arsenal arrived including some additional p1 ordered. But no west brom yet so dont panic just yet.

2 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Anyone ordered online and got your tickets? We ordered this game and Arsenal on P1 day - Arsenal tickets arrived on Tuesday but still no sign of these!

I spoke to Jim about this same thing two days ago and he said the WBA tickets hadn't been sent out yet.

6 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

I ordered on P1 day too.

Still not received mine yet.

On Thu Apr 06 2017 at 11:16, gonnabeblueforever said:

Mine arrived this morning.

Archived