Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes61

West Brom (A) Sat 29th April 3pm KO

14 hours ago, one F in Fox said:

So are you saying there is no service from Snow Hill to The Hawthorns, and there is a replacement bus service?

Like I've said, I can't seen to find any confirmation of this.

Sorry if I've confused yo. It has Bloomfielder says. The trains are all running as fine. My advice was there is another option to get from New Street to the ground using the metro but don't confuse these as being the same as a train. 

12 hours ago, Bloomfielder said:

The ticket you have got from Snow Hill to Hawthorns is for the train and yes it is running. To go from outside New st station  on the metro to the Hawthorns is a different system and you would need to buy a different ticket. You buy metro tickets on the metro from a conductor.

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Sorry if I've confused yo. It has Bloomfielder says. The trains are all running as fine. My advice was there is another option to get from New Street to the ground using the metro but don't confuse these as being the same as a train. 

Ah, ok, thanks for clearing that up,  It was the bit about the bus that was confusing.

I't's good information to know. I was going to walk to Snow Hill to get the train but now I know 

there's a tram I can get from New St, I'll do that, it's only £2.50 return!

Edt - I know it says Cardiff Fox, but are you from Birmingham?

18 hours ago, one F in Fox said:

Ah, ok, thanks for clearing that up,  It was the bit about the bus that was confusing.

I't's good information to know. I was going to walk to Snow Hill to get the train but now I know 

there's a tram I can get from New St, I'll do that, it's only £2.50 return!

Edt - I know it says Cardiff Fox, but are you from Birmingham?

Lived in Birmingham for four years now 

WHo is going to 'The Vine' pub ? 

Like a 20 min walk from the Hawthorns - was going last season but couldn't be bothered once we started walking so didn't end up going.

40 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Like a 20 min walk from the Hawthorns - was going last season but couldn't be bothered once we started walking so didn't end up going.

Yeah will be there, fasting tomorrow so I can stuff my face with as much curry as possible. lol 

On 26/04/2017 at 07:36, Raj said:

Possibly have x3 adult tickets.

Any interest let me know asap

Preferably want to sell all 3 together.

I think someone off here has bought these already from my seller.

Will confirm asap

8 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Vine is going to be rammed, I know better places, there is also a craft beer place, I'm thinking of going to

10 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Vine is going to be rammed, I know better places, there is also a craft beer place, I'm thinking of going to

The Vine is always rammed but they know how to deal with it becasue it's the same every week. You won't wait any longer than 10 minutes for stuff off the BBQ, queues at the bar are normally fine as well given the amount of people in there! 

9 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The Vine is always rammed but they know how to deal with it becasue it's the same every week. You won't wait any longer than 10 minutes for stuff off the BBQ, queues at the bar are normally fine as well given the amount of people in there! 

The Vine is good, I spend alot of time in west brom, smethwick, oldbury area majority of my family and my wifes family are from there, and been going to the Vine for over 20 years.  I used to remember friday nights where up and coming bhangra bands used to play in a hut at the back.  Anyway, I have been to Vine on match days, and it's not as good on a typical friday or saturday night, as they pre prep, pre cook the bbq meat for those busy periods.  

As stated, on saturday it's going to be rammed, there are better places around which will be less busy and better freshly bbq'ed food.

Archived