Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

The Foxestalk World Cup of Food - FINAL

World Cup of Food - Final & 3rd Place Playoff:  

130 members have voted

1. 1. FINAL - Fish & Chips (UK) Vs Tandoori Chicken (India)

2. 2. 3rd Place Playoff - Doner Kebab (Turkey) Vs Burrito (Mexico)

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I have no idea what the **** that is but it needs to get in my mouth.

it is all the meat of the world all fried all in what is basically a toastie topped with cheese and a tomato/beer sauce. and fried some more. with some more meat. and cheese. and butter. 

• Like 1

Just now, ScouseFox said:

it is all the meat of the world all fried all in what is basically a toastie topped with cheese and a tomato/beer sauce. and fried some more. with some more meat. and cheese. and butter. 

Basically, it's the best invention since pizza.

Well, i guess it's official. The greatest National Dish in the world, as voted for by a completely unbiased bunch of Brits, on a British forum about a British football team, against an array of tasty national dishes from all over this great earth, is the (Lets be honest - rather bland, but still lovable) national dish of Great Britain - Fish & Chips :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

You people need your taste buds testing :|

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Well, i guess it's official. The greatest National Dish in the world, as voted for by a completely unbiased bunch of Brits, on a British forum about a British football team, against an array of tasty national dishes from all over this great earth, is the (Lets be honest - rather bland, but still lovable) national dish of Great Britain - Fish & Chips :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Pretty much sums it up. Flavour of the day is jingoism.

4 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Image result for fish n chips gif

What a let down.

All that time and effort TiffToff put in to the polls and the best we can do is vote fish and chips the best food in the world.

Poor effort is that...

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

What a let down.

All that time and effort TiffToff put in to the polls and the best we can do is vote fish and chips the best food in the world.

Poor effort is that...

i love fish and chips but it was his own fault for not choosing a Sunday roast :ph34r: 

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

i love fish and chips but it was his own fault for not choosing a Sunday roast :ph34r: 

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Fair point well made..

British cuisine is shit but Roast Dinner, and Full English breakfast, is food for the Gods.

• Like 2