Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Chip Shop

Chip Shop  

137 members have voted

1. 1. On the chips?

2. 2. The main event?

3. 3. Extras?

9 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Too right, my favourite sandwich filling. Corned beef and brown sauce is a treat.

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Corned beef and pickle. Nothing will ever beat it :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Corned beef, chedder cheese and a bit of salad (especially onion) in brown bread. The choice of champions.

Just now, Webbo said:

It's also nice with a boiled egg.

Corned beef and tomato you heathens

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

Image result for corned beef the choice of champions

What the **** is that artery blocker?

17 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Look though, I found the treat hehe

IMG_1164.PNG

What's more interesting is that I didn't realise ASDA did mobile phone coverage...

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

What's more interesting is that I didn't realise ASDA did mobile phone coverage...

lol yeah it's just a cheap pay as you go. I have a work phone so I don't need a contract, it only cost me about £5 a month.

6 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

I have posh corned beef from the butchers or a supermarket deli but wouldn't go for the tinned stuff. Looks grim as fvck slipping out of that tin like

I made my own once, it wasn't great but the rest of the batch I made pastrami and that was out of this world.

9 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

I have posh corned beef from the butchers or a supermarket deli but wouldn't go for the tinned stuff. Looks grim as fvck slipping out of that tin like

The 'turning of the key' is what it's all about though. Getting that spot on and watching the old chap slip out is one of life's simple pleasures :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Blimey

I didn't even realise you could get 'posh' corned beef from the butchers or supermarket deli. Everyday's a school day on FT :thumbup:

17 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

The 'turning of the key' is what it's all about though. Getting that spot on and watching the old chap slip out is one of life's simple pleasures :thumbup:

:o

Was that you in the park?

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I didn't even realise you could get 'posh' corned beef from the butchers or supermarket deli. Everyday's a school day on FT :thumbup:

It's sliced and dry as fvck, I wouldn't bother tbh. You have to stick three slices in one sandwich to even get near the same delight.

7 hours ago, Uncle Monty said:

Not seen a chippy in Maine. Ordered fish and chips plenty of times though and the fish always comes out in about 3 pieces. It's almost like fish nuggets. The only good place I've had it is in an Irish bar but that ****ed me off as people thought the 'fish nuggets with fries' style fish was  British and the one big piece of fish with proper chips was the traditionally Irish. 

Not that I have anything against the Irish but Americans always go on about the lovely Irish countryside as if there's none in the U.K.! The Irish tourism board have played a blinder!

How is that possible? You're on the Atlantic Ocean! Should be fish flopping about in your yard. Grab your fork! 

We have some great Chip Shops here :) 

Archived