Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Green Tea

Just now, Sharpe's Fox said:

Take decent teabags on holiday with you lads. That should be Travelling Abroad 101.

I was gone for a month but my mate took some yorkshire tea anyway :scarf:

I like it too.

Jasmine green tea is one of my favourite types.

If you're looking to lose weight, try eating keto. Low carb, sufficient protein and moderate fat. I've been doing it since 10 Jan and lost over two stone.

I use MyFitnessPal to track what i am eating and to stay within 1500 calories a day, made up by

Despite the calorie deficit you don't feel hungry because of the protein and fat. And your body changes the type of 'fuel' it is using to focus on burning fat. Don't worry about cholesterol either, animal fats are nice fluffy cholesterol which doesn't cause plaque.

Green tea is pretty rank if you leave the bag in for a while but if you whip it out like after 20 secs it don't taste that bad - just a bit like flavored hot water.

Mint tea always helps me if I have a stomach ache. 

And lapsang souchang is the dogs bollox!

5 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Take decent teabags on holiday with you lads. That should be Travelling Abroad 101.

PG tips now Available in every grocery store i have been to over here in North Carolina!

Water and pure lemon juice would be my choice - mixed to taste and with a bit of honey if you need it. I've Chinese tea to spare - I'm not a big fan but have a friend who brings it for me - in far greater quantities than I could drink even if I liked it - along with coats and jumpers when she comes here from Shanghai. The coats never get worn enough to wear out so I've got about six of them but the golf jumpers I like and wear out in no time.          

3 hours ago, Merging Cultures said:

I've been doing it since 10 Jan and lost over two stone.

Good going MC ...    Just got to lose a few more and you will finally be able to give that Demi's Roussos type kaftan to the charity shop.  :thumbup:

Had a discussion about this at work today with my co-worker. Being from an English father, there was only one tea to me and it has milk in it. She always makes fun of my tea, but that's just how I've I've always made it. I just call it regular tea. She drinks this blueberry stuff that makes our lunchroom smell like vomit. 

Good going MC ...    Just got to lose a few more and you will finally be able to give that Demi's Roussos type kaftan to the charity shop.  [emoji106]

Thanks for lending it to be. You don't want it back? It probably is a bit too small for you these days...

Sounds like some effort! Well done. 

Cheers! It's not been too difficult, who doesn't love eggs, bacon and steak! But I've had to resist proper beer, I've allowed myself​ Castle Lite, only 2g of carbs a bottle but tastes rank. Oh and no crisps or chips :(

4 hours ago, Merging Cultures said:

Thanks for lending it to be. You don't want it back? It probably is a bit too small for you these days...

lol  ....    No mate give it away, I too am looking much more svelte nowadays as a result of my  5:2 diet.    However, my shrunken stomach is about to take a pounding as I'm away with the lads for the weekend ...:cheers: :beer: :beer:

7 hours ago, Durnerz said:

I've eaten a Creme egg everyday virtually for 8 weeks and lost 2 stone, don't fear fats, everything in moderation and a daily exercise plan is all you need instead of drinking a foul tasting mug of green tea.

If I so much as sniffed a cream egg I would have moobs and diabetes.

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

lol  ....    No mate give it away, I too am looking much more svelte nowadays as a result of my  5:2 diet.    However, my shrunken stomach is about to take a pounding as I'm away with the lads for the weekend ...:cheers: :beer: :beer:

Make sure to take some tea bags with you...

Archived